Cigars are Chick Bait.

Whooooa!

Cancel that deposit on the new Porsche 911.  Throw out the gym membership. 

You wan't to be a relaxed, patient, wordsmith chick magnet?......TAKE UP CIGARS :spotlight:

.........the author has obviously never met Ken 

http://www.museudelrock.com/benefits-of-smoking-cigar/

Benefits of Smoking Cigar

A cigar is a substance manufactured with fermented tobacco. The difference between cigar and cigarette is that cigar is quite expensive just because of it has a sweet scent. Most people believe that smoking cigar is such a cool thing.

The sweet smoke makes you feel comfortable even after having some problem. Cigar has some power to make feel relaxed. You will always see most actors and actresses in the movies smoking the cigar for fun; it makes you have a scene of a comfortable life. The benefits of cigar smoking are as follows.

You feel relaxed

This is the main effect of the cigar to the human body. Once you feel like you had a long tiresome day; you will be relaxed after taking a cigar. The cigar is manufactured in a way that gives it the power to relieve your stress when you take it. It is capable of eliminating all the worries clearing your mind. Eventually, you feel comfortable. Sometimes it can help you make decisions when you feel like you are confused. You only need to smoke one cigar, and you are good to go. Cigar smoking is also enjoyable comparing to cigarettes.

inpresing your self

It enhances your conversation

Sometimes you may lack confidence facing the crowd. Cigar gives you a good impression when you are with people especially other smoke lovers. Some people also take cigar smoking as their hobby. The impact of the cigar is to give you the impression and courage to face someone and converse respectfully. For instance, when you meet someone new at your dinner table, you will be able to have a nice talk and enjoy the cigar together. Cigar boosts your self-esteem gradually as you smoke it.

Boosts your patience

People who smoke a cigar as a hobby are always patient. For instance, when you are in the middle of some busy schedule, and you are waiting for a taxi, you can be enjoying your cigar. The cigar also reduces the appetite for eating, you can sometimes skip a meal, and you will be like there is no big deal. You are not supposed to skip some activities on your schedule, but you can time yourself in smoking as you wait for the other event to happen. When you are used to waiting, your patience grows without getting bored.

Cigar catches the women’s attention

enjoying your self

Cigar, unlike cigarettes, attracts women all the time you smoke it. Men are people who smoke cigar more compared to women. Therefore, these women would always want to sit beside men smoking a cigar because it is cool compared to the cigarette. The attention the man creates in women can give him fame for his good.
In conclusion, the cigar has cool benefits to the cigar smoker. However, even though it is beneficial, the user has to give it some limits by moderating the usage. This will help him or her to avoid the risks of future complications. This article remarks that smoking a finer cigar is good for you, although you should have it under control to avoid future risks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Therefore, these women would always want to sit beside men smoking a cigar because it is cool compared to the cigarette. The attention the man creates in women can give him fame for his good.

Ya buddy !! :)

Just now, Hammer Smokin' said:

Therefore, these women would always want to sit beside men smoking a cigar because it is cool compared to the cigarette. The attention the man creates in women can give him fame for his good.

Ya buddy !! :)

Comeon.....it happens all the time. 

I personally have resorted to carrying a stick wherever I go ;)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Stogiepuffer said:

Ghurka? Really?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well hell yeah!  Gurkhas are the Rolls Royce of cigars, didn’t you know?

When it comes to super premium luxury brands and prestigious companies, names like Louis Vuitton, Moet Hennessey, Patek Philippe, Chanel and Rolls Royce get bandied about, but when the conversation turns to cigars, there’s only one name spoken. Gurkha! 

Gurkha is known as the finest and most expensive cigar maker in the world. Housed in a beautifully appointed facility nestled in a corner of the Southeastern United States known as South Florida, Gurkha Cigars are sought after by the world’s most elite. They’re coveted by collectors and bona fide cigar aficionados. It was among this exclusive audience that Gurkha became known as the Rolls Royce of cigars. Some of Gurkha’s renowned fans include Bill Clinton, Middle East royalty and Hollywood’s A-list actors. Gurkhas were given out by Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey at the birth of their children. Sylvester Stallone and Harrison Ford smoke Gurkha’s and many of the wealthiest families in China and Russia hand out Gurkha Cigars at  weddings, which is considered to be one of the among the highest honors a company can receive.  :D

• Haha 4

I’m 27 and single and it’s surpringly how many girls in my whacky generation love the idea of a guy that smokes cigars and drinks whiskey. This snowflake generation is making it too easy for me ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I’m 27 and single and it’s surpringly how many girls in my whacky generation love the idea of a guy that smokes cigars and drinks whiskey. This snowflake generation is making it too easy for me ?

Although the poorly worded assertions of this article... baffle me, I slightly agree with you. I’ve been surprised how many women I’ve met in the past year who were keen to enjoy a cigar with me. 

None of them came and sat next to me BECAUSE I was smoking a cigar thouhh :lol:

14 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Cigars (and whiskey) are unmistakably and unapologetically masculine, so as a part of a man's lifestyle it sends the right message.  It's a good conversation starter too since others will notice the scent from nearby and therefore notice you.  This writer isn't too far off really, but obviously:

6 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

None of them came and sat next to me BECAUSE I was smoking a cigar thouhh :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CrownN7eveN said:

Well hell yeah!  Gurkhas are the Rolls Royce of cigars, didn’t you know?

When it comes to super premium luxury brands and prestigious companies, names like Louis Vuitton, Moet Hennessey, Patek Philippe, Chanel and Rolls Royce get bandied about, but when the conversation turns to cigars, there’s only one name spoken. Gurkha! 

Gurkha is known as the finest and most expensive cigar maker in the world. Housed in a beautifully appointed facility nestled in a corner of the Southeastern United States known as South Florida, Gurkha Cigars are sought after by the world’s most elite. They’re coveted by collectors and bona fide cigar aficionados. It was among this exclusive audience that Gurkha became known as the Rolls Royce of cigars. Some of Gurkha’s renowned fans include Bill Clinton, Middle East royalty and Hollywood’s A-list actors. Gurkhas were given out by Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey at the birth of their children. Sylvester Stallone and Harrison Ford smoke Gurkha’s and many of the wealthiest families in China and Russia hand out Gurkha Cigars at  weddings, which is considered to be one of the among the highest honors a company can receive.  :D

:thinking:  Geeee....those sure were some weird looking Gurkhas all those celebrities you named were giving out....what with the orange and black bands with the little white squares surrounding the band. And I guess I must be weird and out of the swing of things, myself because when I saw the pic on El Presidente`s opener here - I felt myself experience the equivalent of what men experience when they suddenly get a "soft-on" when I saw it was a Gurkha that guy was smoking. I don't really revile Gurkhas the way some folks do - but in a forum specializing mostly on highly prized Havanas - "Gurkhas" - really? THAT'S gonna be a chick magnet:huh:???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, El Presidente said:

it is fun in your 20's. However by the time you are in your 50's.....you are exhausted!!!

Check out the look on kens face. This was about the 100th on the day. It simply has to stop. 

Ken.png