Cigars are Chick Bait.

1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

If you told anyone you'd spent that much on a cigar I think they would have a different opinion to "interesting"

Lol, we could definitely rule out 'frugal' as opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

it is fun in your 20's. However by the time you are in your 50's.....you are exhausted!!!

Check out the look on kens face. This was about the 100th on the day. It simply has to stop. 

Ken.png.5334bd58420bfb858ade732b4c91bf10.png
Hahahaha that poor, poor man.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, El Presidente said:

it is fun in your 20's. However by the time you are in your 50's.....you are exhausted!!!

Check out the look on kens face. This was about the 100th on the day. It simply has to stop. 

Ken.png

What I want to know is, where is that chick’s right hand?  Looks like she’s digging in, by the look on Ken’s face. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CrownN7eveN said:

Well hell yeah!  Gurkhas are the Rolls Royce of cigars, didn’t you know?

When it comes to super premium luxury brands and prestigious companies, names like Louis Vuitton, Moet Hennessey, Patek Philippe, Chanel and Rolls Royce get bandied about, but when the conversation turns to cigars, there’s only one name spoken. Gurkha! 

Gurkha is known as the finest and most expensive cigar maker in the world. Housed in a beautifully appointed facility nestled in a corner of the Southeastern United States known as South Florida, Gurkha Cigars are sought after by the world’s most elite. They’re coveted by collectors and bona fide cigar aficionados. It was among this exclusive audience that Gurkha became known as the Rolls Royce of cigars. Some of Gurkha’s renowned fans include Bill Clinton, Middle East royalty and Hollywood’s A-list actors. Gurkhas were given out by Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey at the birth of their children. Sylvester Stallone and Harrison Ford smoke Gurkha’s and many of the wealthiest families in China and Russia hand out Gurkha Cigars at  weddings, which is considered to be one of the among the highest honors a company can receive.  :D

Ghurkha...B8F7F1F7-F978-4991-A0AD-7CC70E9859EA.jpeg.b8797facb7bde53ea411ab61be62a2e1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What I want to know is, where is that chick’s right hand?  Looks like she’s digging in, by the look on Ken’s face. 
She's a medical professional and doing that check that men of a certain age have to endure.
  • Haha 1

Still remember one night out with a couple of friends. After a nice meal at Coco Cubano, I was introducing them to the pleasures of a fine Cuban cigar. Was chatting away, and was a bit oblivious to my surroundings, as my friend brought one of her friends along (she was cute and single). I did notice there was a slightly older and attractive woman at the next table with either her husband, boyfriend or date for the evening. What I didn't notice was that as I was smoking and talking about cigars, she kept looking my way and ignoring her gentleman friend. This did not go unnoticed by the gentleman and he was not pleased to say the least. Anyway, they left shortly after, but when she passed me (I had to stand up as the tables were pretty cramped), she brushed up hard against my back. That did not go unnoticed! I looked over my shoulder as she passed, and she smiled and winked. My friends started laughing and told me what was going on. Said she was giving me the same look a lion gives a gazelle. :lol:

• Like 4

On 2018-04-18 at 10:06 PM, Santiago said:

Cigars (and whiskey) are unmistakably and unapologetically masculine, so as a part of a man's lifestyle it sends the right message.  It's a good conversation starter too since others will notice the scent from nearby and therefore notice you.  This writer isn't too far off really, but obviously:

Mistake and apology here lol.

CB

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Comeon.....it happens all the time. 
I personally have resorted to carrying a stick wherever I go 

I used to carry a guitar pick around in my pocket with my change when I was single. If the cashier was cute or there was a hot girl in line behind me I’d reach into my pocket and pull out the change and the guitar pick so that the pick was noticeable. Figured they would be interested in a guy that played guitar. Never worked but there was no risk in trying

....probably should add that I never played guitar a day in my life....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

On 19/04/2018 at 10:09 AM, Avrus said:

A friend of mine in California I love quoting:

"You have to realize how rabidly anti tobacco California is. They could have a ballot measure to increase tobacco tax, where 100% of those funds would go towards clubbing baby seals, and it would still pass with over a 70% margin."

Sounds like Sydney, where there is limited enough places to smoke but then you find yourself booted from the smoking area cos you're enjoying a cigar. 

On the lady front though, I’m seeing an attractive European lass at the moment and she quite loves the notion of guys and cigars. 

• Like 1