How Sensitive Is Your OCD Radar?

To me they all look the same apart from number three were the red dot is a bit darker 

probably wrong mind you 

• Like 1

I can't look at this page ever again.  The second one is just so annoying, lol. 

As an architectural photographer, my OCD is pretty intense, especially when I am shooting.  It is common to compose one-point-perspectives with my work, which is when the camera is in perfect plane with the wall it is facing.  Nothing drives me crazier when composing a shot like this only to realize that the walls were not built perfectly square. 

• Like 2

They are all different. The box for the first one isn't touching the middle box, the middle box circle is off centre, the third box is touching the second box, and all the 3 red circles have slight discolourations (I can see slight black markings in the red) that are all different shapes.

7 minutes ago, gpt104 said:

#2 is closer to the left border.

(....I scored 100% on that test. :unsure: Makes sense I guess)

Ha never noticed that guess I am not OCD ?

Just now, Weaponiz'd1 said:

IMG_20160508_121842109.jpg

That would bug me slightly.

I play a game at Costco. As you have to set the dollar amount of of fuel you want, I try to figure out how much I need. The closer I can get to the set amount, without hitting the limit, the better. So far, my best has been $0.05 off the set amount (of course, I still topped off the tank with the last 5c).

• Haha 1

100%.

Are we seeing a trend here.   Probably also a direct correlation to the number of cigars in our cigar bunkers....ie....I can never have enough.

Answered truthfully first time and got 100%. Then answered all of them with the shape on the left without looking and got 100%. Maybe the game recognizes the need to repeat the same answer over and over as a symptom of ocd as well.

Wow! I scored 100% too - hmm...I wonder if any choice is correct with this thing!??

Silly test. I got 100%, but also spotted more mistakes. On many of those, all three were subtly different.