In Cuba tomorrow!

JY0

@JY0 I hope you can email a report to me on the ship and the Havana stop after you leave Havana, if you would be so kind.  My email address is [email protected] 

My wife and I will be boarding the Sirena in Miami as you're disembarking.  Our cruise will take us to ports in Costa Maya, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Roatan, Cozumel, and Havana.

My research on the ship shows a couple of smoking lounges, but I saw one post that said only the lounge next to the pool allows cigars and pipes.  Not a big deal, really, just glad to hear that they even allow cigar smoking anywhere inside.  So, I'm curious to get your report on that and the ship in general.  Also, very curious to hear about your goings and comings through the Havana cruise terminal with cigars and other goodies.

I'm going to contact Alex about two weeks before we leave to place my order for his El Prez custom rolls and others.  Also, I'm going to reserve a few hours with one of the private drivers members here have recommended to take us around to the LCDH's and the Nacional.  We also have excursions reserved for the Havana Club Rum factory tour, and the Tropicana. 

Have  a great trip.  I know you're excited.  We can't wait for our trip.

• JohnS changed the title to In Cuba tomorrow!

We are in Santiago de Cuba today. It is our first trip to Cuba and today exceeded all expectations. We spent the day walking around the city, had lunch on a rooftop Paladar and visited LCDH in the Melia Hotel. It was awesome. Tomorrow...Cienfuego. 

• Like 2

All packed, sailing to Miami tonight. Hoping that customs is non eventful tomorrow. It was my first trip to Cuba and it exceeded all expectations. Havana will be an annual event. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JY0 said:

All packed, sailing to Miami tonight. Hoping that customs is non eventful tomorrow. It was my first trip to Cuba and it exceeded all expectations. Havana will be an annual event. 

great. do not forget that every year in november many foh members are there.

• Like 1

I found the Talisman in Cienfuegos for $331 a box but I passed. For me personally they aren't worth the coin. They are beautiful cigars though.
5b0c967d91dde_IMG_15662.thumb.jpg.eb54ddabee8a41a823674ca1632c3821.jpg

The flippers all over Facebook at $630 would disagree ;)