Scdh El Principe.

I think they might be the same factory just a different code for different era. Like when el laguito changed from BTO to MUO.
El principe is a go to for me regardless.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Both are the same factory. 

50/50  You should be fine either way. 

This.

Although I will say I had a EML MAY 15 box that was exceptionally good and much better than the EML JUL 15 box I've come across in the last 2 years. Probably just normal variation but it was a standout. 

• Like 1

I just cracked a box of TOS ABR 16 and the first smoke was disappointing. Both my neighbor and I had sticks that were horribly under filled wind tunnels. So disappointing as it’s one of my favorites. I’m hoping the other will improve a little as I kind of rushed them and they were only rott to humidor for 2 weeks. 

Had one from 2005 last week. It was my first one and given to me by a good friend. Really enjoyed it and now have a couple of boxes on the way. Of course I don’t expect them to be like the aged one I had, but looking forward to adding new small cigar to my Humidor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LGR JUN 2017, great box code.  Smoked one ROTT, meh.  Smoked another after dry boxing a week, I nubbed it.  What can I say?  I’m impatient, lol.  However, I kinda see it as an experiment, to see how the “same” cigar tastes at various points of storage and acclimatization.

• Like 1

LGR JUN 2017, great box code.  Smoked one ROTT, meh.  Smoked another after dry boxing a week, I nubbed it.  What can I say?  I’m impatient, lol.  However, I kinda see it as an experiment, to see how the “same” cigar tastes at various points of storage and acclimatization.

I have a box of the same code and date coming in the next couple weeks. Looking forward to digging into them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just occurred to me that this may be the most consistent cigar of the 21st century. They've been good since day one and I can't ever recall there being a rough patch for them. The hit rate per box has always been exceptionally high (80%+). I don't think I've ever had one under 90/91 points. 

Until late 13/early 14 I would have put the RASCC right up there with it but that was a pretty significant rough patch.