Another Hello from Texas

El Corojo

I would like to give my introduction and say thanks for adding me to the forum. I have been a member of various forums since the early 2000's, but have spent the last 8 years away from the forums while going to graduate school and working way too much. I have spent the last month looking for a new home and recently found this board. The thing that touched me most about FOH was the thread dedicated to my old friend Chuck (Tampa 1257). He was a great guy. He and I met on another board dedicated to "C&CC's," probably in 2002 or 2003. Chuck and I did many trades and box splits back in those days as we were both fans of the BPC and Party Shorts back then. Man he was a stand up guy. We would sometimes send cigars to one another just to get each other's ideas and tasting notes. It does my heart good to see that he was a moderator of these boards and has left quite a legacy here. Both Chuck and I moved boards several times after the majority of the guys we discussed Habanos with left that original forum. We kept in touch over the years until some personal, family related, changes in my life took me away from the boards, and then graduate and doctoral training kept me away due to time restraints. I miss my dear friend Chuck with every cigar I light. There is nobody who taught me more about the love of the leaf. I hope for many happy years here.

Thanks,

EL Corojo 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1