Some photos from Havana

stogieluver

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.  Could you give a few more details on what factory you went to, etc? Or where the shot of the lady rolling was taken? Thanks!

3 minutes ago, n0s4atu said:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.  Could you give a few more details on what factory you went to, etc? Or where the shot of the lady rolling was taken? Thanks!

Definitely the La Corona factory from the outside and I'd bet the roller was taken in there too.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:29 AM, n0s4atu said:

Sorry to be late responding to this, @n0s4atu.  I just saw it.  Next time, quote the post or @ the poster so they get a message to respond, if necessary.

To answer your question, it was at the La Corona factory.  It was the only factory we visited on this trip, and it was a group tour from our cruise ship.  They told us, as they always do, not to take photos inside, but I sneaked a few and this roller caught my eye and knew I was taking photos and she smiled big and held up the cigar.  It was a nice moment of contact.  They told us that factory was rolling Cohiba, H Upmann, Montecristo, and some others I forget.   I have a few other photos I can share and will follow this post with another with those.