C19B1E9A-8263-4AC3-8501-A1E5657AC1B6.thumb.jpeg.2595628822540dd6aa3c40d3f6f56d05.jpeg4175BACB-2212-424B-A52A-825FE361AB21.thumb.jpeg.4922a222da34f21a4a1220b48fa274b7.jpegWas “gifted” this on a cruise ship recently. Couldn’t convince the guy it was fake. He insisted I take it and smoke it anyway. Not a bad fake, but I’m not burning this one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Smoke it. It might be reasonable. I am often given fakes and finally gave up trying to convince the gifters that they had fake sticks. I just give a genuine 'thanks'.

More often than not the fake is not too bad of a smoke. If it tastes like a dog rocket, I throw it away. 

Big Al 

• Like 1

*Well, judging from the photo it looks like they did "try" their amateurish hands at something of a triple cap :neutral:

6 minutes ago, dimi68 said:

Bowled Garry

yes, great line from lyon. and one every aussie will happily remind the poms of, every chance we get. we have to. 'ashes' is much easier to understand than 'hypocrisy'. 

all that said, for channel 9 to use warner as a commentator is beyond belief. i have refused to watch a single ball simply for that reason (not that i could really care less about one day stuff). as far as i can see, they have not had a single positive response to doing so. nor should they. i understand that slater, who is just as much of a grub and so stupid he would struggle to get a job with telstra, gave some fawning interview and told the world what an incredible honour it was to have warner in the commentary box. presumably it will be an even bigger honour for them if they could dig up hitler and bin laden and prop them up as well. 

Don't worry, I belong to a Rolex watch forum and we members have a hard time convincing some newbs that their "great deal" watches are also fake! The band on your cigar is horrible looking. Guy who gifted it to you must not be well versed in genuine Cuban cigars!

5 hours ago, NYgarman said:

Don't worry, I belong to a Rolex watch forum and we members have a hard time convincing some newbs that their "great deal" watches are also fake! The band on your cigar is horrible looking. Guy who gifted it to you must not be well versed in genuine Cuban cigars!

i had a fake rolex years ago, from a back alley in bangkok. $10. bought it for a bit of fun but it was near the best watch i ever had. kept absolutely perfect time for years. and you would not believe the number of people who commentated on it, believing it real. 

4 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i had a fake rolex years ago, from a back alley in bangkok. $10. bought it for a bit of fun but it was near the best watch i ever had. kept absolutely perfect time for years. and you would not believe the number of people who commentated on it, believing it real. 

Rolex and Cuban cigars. Perhaps the 2 most faked items in the world.

Come on now good Fohiba comes in real handy in this sort of situation, but in all seriousness I just hate how much Cohibas in particular are conterfieted and how little effort some of the counterfeiters go through when they sell their BS. I always hate when one of my friends tells me they are going somewhere like the Caribbean for vacation because I just know a Fohiba is coming back no matter how much I educate them on the proper ways to buy them abroad...people just don't listen they just have to find what they think is the best deal and then I have to be the a-hole that pisses on their party. And, It's always so awkward, it really is cause when that sort of thing happens the conversations always starts with "you remember how I told you to only go to LCDH. did you go to an LCDH, no well let me tell you why you only go to LCDH when you in" such and such country. Then they always ask are you sure the guy said he knew a guy that worked at blah blah blah and I just shake my head and say "I guve up". Recently, though I've gotten sick of being the bad guy so I just say thank you very much and let them go on thinking what they want to think because well ignorance is bliss I suppose. f271165e2fd9c9e394c218036d04ab24.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Open it up and share pictures of the contents.  It would be interesting to see what they filled it with.....