Hey! Thanks for letting me in!

Hello fellow BOTL! I am very appreciative that I was approved allowed to join up with this group.

I am a little new to Cuban's but have been enjoying them quite regularly. I have been working in Kuwait for almost a year and have been picking up CCs from the local Habana dealers and at the Duty Free while transitioning in and out of the country. I have found the cheapest place to buy in person is the duty-free, but I had not been able to plan enough in advance to fill my humidor well enough. The local Habana shops are extravagantly priced. The quality, and selection isn't the best at times I do admit a few shops are much better than others as far as selection and care. Truth be told most everything here costs more but cigars, well they must be considered a true luxury item.

I hope to get out to pick up some more of the offerings I have yet to try before the weather gets too crazy. I have settled on Partgea as a favorite as every one I smoked so far has been outstanding in the terms of burn, construction, and flavor. I have purchased a box of the Series D #5 and 1/2 doz of the Series P #2. Wow what nice smokes. The series P #2 seem to last forever and all have been smoked well past the band,

I have some Hoyo de Monterrey, Bolivar, and Punch as well. The Punch Punch I had wasn't handled well prior to purchase, the outer wrapper wanted to come apart at the near the cap which I managed to tame but towards the end I gave up fighting. I wasn't enjoying the smoke enough to continue the battle. The HdM were pretty good but despite sitting in my humidor for 4 months they still required some aging. I need to try the Bolivar I was told they are very similar to the Partega. 

Back in the States I smoke a lot of Liga Privada, Arturo Fuente', Punch Rare, Avo, La Gloria Cubana, Olivia, St. Louis Rey, ect  I smoke a pipe as well since I can get away with smoking one in the house since my wife doesn't mind the room note on some brands. 

Well do not want to get too wordy. Hello again!

Best regards,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...