FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

5 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Off  to the Ireland V Australia Test match with Stu fox.  There is a story as to why I am wearing an Ireland Jersey dating back to when they beat the All Blacks.  Aussies win 18/9. 

IRFU STU Di Rob.jpg

Next day off to the Lions V Essendon Aussie Rules Game. 

Aussi Rules.jpg

True sports fans!

• Like 1

Spending my Sunday night (just like most of this weekend) working. Luckily it’s a beautiful night, so my “office” is now located on my back porch. To keep me company? A 2006 Montecristo No. 2. So far it is outstanding!

738A5DCB-2054-4F14-932A-8D6B349DA679.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, rd151 said:

Late entry (maybe a little too late)! The original plan was to sit around, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my granddaughter!  Fortunately, a couple other items popped up! My Friday activity was unpacking the new humidor my wife surprised me with for father's day and our anniversary!

JIMG_3168.thumb.jpg.e41a041441cbd398ba4b11a07989e9bb.jpg

Saturday I attended a cigar event and caught up with some old friends (no pics of that).Late Saturday night, my granddaughter decided it was time to make her entrance! Enjoyed getting to hold her for the first time and passing her back to her dad when it was time for a diaper change! Sunday was spent at the hospital with my granddaughter! 

JIMG_2348.thumb.jpg.7eec9a618af47f36adb92d0798965761.jpg

That is an excellent weekend!  A new humidor and a new baby.  Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mtd057 said:

That is an excellent weekend!  A new humidor and a new baby.  Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

^^

A new baby and a new human -_-

On 6/10/2018 at 12:20 PM, LordAnubis said:

Just up at work this weekend. Finally got this bad boy turning. Not as much as I’d have liked but movement is progress.

Last few days of Ramadhan as well so counting down till our Eid.

c2ce6814e991cacef8c2e73b4c96df15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly is that?

4 hours ago, Islandboy said:

What exactly is that?

That's the machine that makes those little plastic tips for your shoe laces.

Just kidding. Since Mus works in mining, I would say it is an ore processor. Either that, or the worlds biggest front load washer. I mean, those mining boys do get quite filthy. :P

• Haha 2

What exactly is that?

Processing plant. Only part of it. Making lithium. That drum thing is 10 metres long by 5 metres tall for scale reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

FOH: A Week In Pictures. 

With members from Sydney to Siberia, Paris to Puerto Montt, we have diversity in spades. 

FOH: a week in pictures is where FOH members post up a picture doing.....well....pretty much anything, everything and nothing. 

Just a glimpse into your day and week. You may be travelling or sitting down with your dog or reading a good book. It really doesn't matter 

Take a cell phone and take a photo, post (on this thread) with a brief commentary and go into each Mondays draw (winner announced each Tuesday) of a sampler chosen by myself based on what I have enjoyed from that past week. 

Get in now for Mondays draw :ok: