Video Review - Ramon Allones Petit Corona Circa 1979

Ferrero

perfect timing, greg. i wear the jersey after we win a game and you post the video of me in the jersey four minutes after we lose the series. 

stu and i were texting during the game. bizarrely, he and i had almost identical views of the game, despite being on opposite sides. normally, i get no agreement from those on the same side. nice to text with someone who understands rugby. 

Hey Ken and Rob, do you see no difference in lighting a cigar with a lighter rather than matches? Especially a vintage like this one? I personally light all my cigars with matches thinking that it wouldn't impart much extra taste to the smoke but since you guys light with lighters every single time I'm having second thoughts. Are they special lighters?

4 minutes ago, Artin said:

Hey Ken and Rob, do you see no difference in lighting a cigar with a lighter rather than matches? Especially a vintage like this one? I personally light all my cigars with matches thinking that it wouldn't impart much extra taste to the smoke but since you guys light with lighters every single time I'm having second thoughts. Are they special lighters?

my view is flame is flame. a lighter simply seems more reliable (until rob 'fixes' it) and you don't need to get a second. 

i do remember my first trip to cuba a squillion years ago when a guy at one of the casa habanos did the whole, firing up a strip of cedar and lighting it that way. very cool but time consuming.