Hello from a new CC fan

MountainMilG

Hello all,

Found the forum after digging into CC's and quickly becoming a new addiction for me.  On a recent trip to Africa and Europe picked up my first haul of cubans, enjoyed smoking several there and a few since I've been back.  Looking into a few possible trips to Cuba this year/early next year already :)  Working on trying all the things and developing my palate and figuring out just what it is that I like best.  Had never been much of a cigar smoker before, but smoked cigarettes for almost 20 years, I'm enjoying this much more.

Normal business type guy from the southeast US, I enjoy sports, reading, the outdoors, golf and drinking a nice scotch/bourbon.  Maybe rum will be added to that list soon.

This place has been a huge help as far as learning more, and everyone seems very knowledgeable and nice.  Looking forward to being around for awhile!

3 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Welcome to the rabbit hole--just wait until you get started with 24:24. Good luck!

Oh I know, I've already been eyeing that.  What's the shortest amount of time that someone's joined and is now obsessively refreshing at 6:29 or 8:29 to see what the next batch is? lol