thecapo

FOH, I have hit the jackpot!

I would like to take a moment to thank FOH for all the knowledge I have gained. 

I have finally hit the jackpot!  I have never felt so good, independent or lucky. 

Quick story. I am in the Dominic republic on a vacation with family. I have brought my own CC for my pleasures. I was approached by several beach vendors and you were able to tell they were fakes a mile away. FOH has helped me identify the bandits. 

Out of nowhere, BOOM, the mother load, jackpot or whatever else you would call it. 

8015F6F2-1D49-4B25-BCB7-FBA46E9DEB36.jpeg

3441A5A0-7C42-44F9-86CB-BD16B3462929.jpeg

625D321A-EDD2-410E-AD3B-1C641BC9F0FD.jpeg

397628DA-6C0C-4859-810F-1556A5336686.jpeg

• Haha 1

Yeah those look pretty rough. Not the worst I've ever seen but when they can't even get ELs correct with years/marcas. Isn't it odd how HSA only released the Cohiba 2014 EL as Pirámides on beaches in the Caribbean and as a large robusto everywhere else? 😏

I think the perfect way is to, just as you did, bring your own cigars from a reliable source. Keep enjoying your vacation!

8 minutes ago, oliverdst said:

I think he was saying that the pictures show original cigars...

That's how I understood as well. I hope he didn't buy any...

Yeah those look pretty rough. Not the worst I've ever seen but when they can't even get ELs correct with years/marcas. Isn't it odd how HSA only released the Cohiba 2014 EL as Pirámides on beaches in the Caribbean and as a large robusto everywhere else?
I think the perfect way is to, just as you did, bring your own cigars from a reliable source. Keep enjoying your vacation!

It’s easier to bite off a tapered piramides cap than a straight or flat one. Very useful for Caribbean beach goers craving a good EL smoke but aren’t packing a cutter or punch.

HSA has thought it through, thoroughly.

Reliable as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1