Habanos New Releases 2019/2020

Thanks for the list! Some interesting stuff.

Just gotta make sure you’re sitting down when you see the pricing ;)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MasterShake72 said:

I'd love to know more about the SCDLH LCDH release for sure. San Cristobal has very impressive pedigree on the discontinued lcdh releases and a new addition would be all over my radar...if theyre rolled at La Corona that is.

How are the SC in the La Torreon jar? It's a little steep at 700-900 bones, but curious if they're any good

How are the SC in the La Torreon jar? It's a little steep at 700-900 bones, but curious if they're any good

They are awesome! The price is rather steep, however and just how many jars do you really need... I wish they were selling them in boxes as well for $100 less per 25.

@Derboesekoenig I completely forgot about the Torreon jar, I was thinking more about the Oficios and Mercaderes which are both classics and even the Muralla was solid. The Torreon are good sticks, but they don't seem to get me the way some people love them. Size is one issue for me and the other is that the experience doesn't meet the $30+ price point.

2 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

So is the Vigia going away or are we gunna have two Trinidad Short Robustos? (and still not the one people actually want)

Vigia - 54 Rg x 110

Topes 56 Rg x 125

With a names like Media Luna, I bet its gonna be more like three Trinidad Short Robustos. That or a half corona.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

They are awesome! The price is rather steep, however and just how many jars do you really need... I wish they were selling them in boxes as well for $100 less per 25.

They were all over the place in Havana when I was there and no one was buying them. Kicking myself now--I think I was too dazed to process everything.

2 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

So is the Vigia going away or are we gunna have two Trinidad Short Robustos? (and still not the one people actually want)

Vigia - 54 Rg x 110

Topes 56 Rg x 125

Exactly what I was thinking.  I think habanos could do so much more with Trinidad but we get stuck with petite robustos.

• Like 1

Just now, Derboesekoenig said:

Do you recall the price? I remember seeing them, but don't remember the gov price.

I want to say it was $400 or $500? I saw it at several places, including a non-LCDH shop in Old Havana selling a mixture of real and fake cigars.

43 minutes ago, Stump89 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  I think habanos could do so much more with Trinidad but we get stuck with petite robustos.

Not from their perspective. They'll be $25 - $30 a stick and perpetually sold out. 

Surprised at the topes with the vigia being close to same size. Hopefully the other trinny is a double robusto
RA no2 I will be all over that like a fat kid on blue smarties
Cohiba LCDH release sounds interesting too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1