Your next box is likely to be?

Mine, Montecristo Especial. 

My personal stock is low on these  They have been in short supply this year so I have held off on restocking. Will need topick one up from the next batch in. 

Yours? :thinking:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just did it. These are on their way  

What ever comes on 24:24 that looks good after a few too many drinks 

Picked up these in May at Hotel Nacional and will pick up a couple more if I find them at the end of the month I’m attempting to go long on Esplendidos   

Well, it's up to you, isn't it... But my next box will be a quality box of Partagas Serie D.5 and / or HdM Petit Robustos. I'm pretty much fully stocked on regular robustos, PC's and minutos so I don't think I'll buy anything else at the moment. 

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Mine, Montecristo Especial. 

My personal stock is low on these  They have been in short supply this year so I have held off on restocking. Will need topick one up from the next batch in. 

Yours? :thinking:

This...I am adamantly looking for a box specifically with the stamp MOL MAR 18 (March was especial (see what I did there) for me with the birth of my son).

Other than that I am very interested in some of the REs coming out this year (specifically the LGC and RA, both in 109 format, and the PL coronas) but I am afraid of the pricing and who knows when they will actually be released.

I will also start looking for smaller format smokes to lay down for the winter months (cab of Party Shorts or some RG Perlas). 

-Shake

I'd love to get a box of Montecristo Especiales if I get the opportunity.

Let's see... Partagas 898 and Presidentes are on the list, too. Really have enjoyed the couple of Punch Regios I've had, and wouldn't mind grabbing a box before they disappear as well.

Just picked up a PSP box of Monte #2 last night which were high on the list. CCE, Monte Especial and Sig 6 are all cigars I have wanted since I joined the forum two years ago and haven't been able to score. Not a big regional guy but I'm interested in the PL Netherlands and Germany Coronas this year.