FOH Comedy Club: Weekend Funny Comp

No political statements 

No profanity,

Nothing racist  ( an Irishman, American and Rabbai walked into the bar is not racist)

maximum two entries per person

FOH's strength is that we have members from all over the world of different religions, races and sexes.  Before you post, think "would I post that if Lisa, Abdul or Ken were here in front of me" :thinking:

Prize for the best 4 jokes as determined by member vote (if tied we will do a random draw) is 4 x samplers chosen by myself 

Get deleted however, and prize is a free 90 day holiday :spotlight:

Enjoy. I am looking forward to some excellent weekend laughs! :D

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

John decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, John was sitting cross-legged on the floor happily organizing his wineador. His wife was standing

A man took his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth. The doctor told them that he'd developed a new machine and asked if they'd like to try it.  The machine would take some of the woman

A bloke comes home late from the pub. His wife says, “Did you have a good time?” He says, “It was fine until that arrogant sod from number fifteen arrived and started up with his rubbish aga

THE DANGERS OF THE INTERNET

So Bruce is reading his emails when he gets an email from his next door neighbor Charlie.

The email reads 'Hi Bruce, I've been using your wife for years now. I feel really bad. I'd like to give you $3,000 to cover it'

Bruce grabs his gun, heads next door, and shoots Charlie dead.

Bruce returns home and spends the rest of the evening drinking.

Bruce checks his email before bed and there's an unread email from Charle.

The email reads 'Hi Bruce, I meant WIFI not WIFE.. stupid auto-correct. All the best, Charlie!'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

Ooh, that's a cue for a physics joke...

Schrodinger and Heisenberg get pulled over by a cop for speeding. The cop asks "Do you know exactly how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replies "No, because we knew exactly where we were." Thinking this to be suspicious the cop searches the car and asks them to pop the trunk. He then returns to the window and says "Did you know you had a dead cat in your trunk?" and Schrödinger replies "Well, we couldn't be sure until someone looked." They were both promptly arrested.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

What’s the integral of one over cabin dcabin?

log cabin. (Well ln cabin to be exact ?)

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov
1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

Ooh, that's a cue for a physics joke...

Schrodinger and Heisenberg get pulled over by a cop for speeding. The cop asks "Do you know exactly how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replies "No, because we knew exactly where we were." Thinking this to be suspicious the cop searches the car and asks them to pop the trunk. He then returns to the window and says "Did you know you had a dead cat in your trunk?" and Schrödinger replies "Well, we couldn't be sure until someone looked." They were both promptly arrested.

Why was Heisenberg so bad in bed?
When he got the momentum, he couldn't find the position, and when he found the position, he couldn't get up the momentum.

A guy is sitting in a bar and asks the barman, "Hey, what's the wifi password?"

Barman says, "You need to order a drink first."

Guy says, "Okay, I'll have a Coke."

Barman replies, "Is Pepsi okay?"

Guy thinks for second and say, "Sure. So what is it the wifi password?"

Barman replies, "You need to order a drink first. All lower case and no spaces."

• Haha 1