RAMON ALLONES BELICOSOS

» Still a UK release only at this date. Decision for worldwide distribution

» will be taken second half of this year.

»

» Here's hoping!

Had a 5er from a trade from the UK. Not my cup O tea. Along the flavor of the RASS with a bit of harshness. Chocolate and spice

» Still a UK release only at this date. Decision for worldwide distribution

» will be taken second half of this year.

»

» Here's hoping!

Rob,

If you have any influence in the decision making process, I would like to cast my personal vote for this vitola to become a worldwide available production cigar.

I have always enjoyed the flavors of the Ramon Allones marca, and with the fairly recent discontinuation of the 898 (God only knows why they did this), the line is in serious need a line extentions. The Belicoso is a very logical extention. Just about every marca has either a Piramide or a Belicoso available.

I have only tried a single thus far. Although extremely young, I saw the potiential for the cigar. It IMHO, needs some serious age, and will I believe will become a very serious contender vs my beloved BBF. Actually, If I had a chance to smoke a 3 year old RA Belicoso or a 3 year old BBF, my opinion currently would be for the Ramon Allones.

So, everybody put on their dancing shoes and hope that the decision for the Ramon Allones Belicoso expanding into a worldwide production vitola happens.

FWIW, it is my belief that Habanos S.A. made the Ramon Allones a limited "area" production item because they already had plans for the Partagas Serie P #2 going out for worldwide distribution, and did not want to disfuse the market worldwide with multiple marcas with basically the same size vitola at the same time. I believe that the acceptance of the limited production Ramon Allones Belicoso has been a monitored success and once the distribution channels have their pipeline and storage room full of the PSP2, that is when Habanos S.A. will announce that the RA Belicoso will be made into a worldwide available vitola. Sort of adds to the excitement level of the marketing arm of Habanos and creates additional demand for inventory and additional sales.

Tampa

» Tampa.

»

» I know that certain PCC & Habanos honcho's monitor this website so

» feedback will be absorbed.

Rob-- In that case, push for a limited time sale outside the UK and see how many units move. That might be a good, even better, guage on the interest in the product.

. . . by the by, RA is one of my favorite marques. :-D :-D

Guest gorob23

I had one, gifted from a BOTL that lives near me. too pricy but a great smoke...So yes lets get them world wide and get them a little less costly :-)