Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

I posted this on the other forums I participate on and have got some good replys. Post some pictures of your personal collections. I will have an updated picture by Wednesday as I am waiting for a delivery tomorrow or Tuesday. I can't wait to see the responces and hopefully everyone will have some fun with this. I think it is great to see other collections and how people keep there prized positions.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

I will have mine up in a few hours. I just got my new arrivals and they are in the coolidor sleeping the winter away. I will get a picture as soon as I get home from work. Keep em coming though fellas.:-D

» Claudius how did you get the Juan Lopez RR's ??

The same way I got the Libertadores next to them: I called a French cigar shop, ordered them and then drove to France and bought them. (French tobacconists make 6% on cigars so they dont have any stock, only a few singles and a box of Montes or so). BTW that ridiculous margin is also the reason no French shop will sell you cigars other than over the counter (in addition to shipping tobacco being illegal in France).

» Can anyone say.........

»

» Aristocrat THC Plus 48?

Tampa, if I remember correctly, you once posted a pic of a wine fridge set up. Are

you going for more capacity, better performance, etc?

Also, I can't help but ask - on another thread you mentioned that you would "flat out"

not touch your Estupendos or Super Robustos for at least three years. Your

language was quite clear, but will you really not try one before that to see

where they're at? :-D

» » Can anyone say.........

» »

» » Aristocrat THC Plus 48?

»

» Tampa, if I remember correctly, you once posted a pic of a wine fridge set

» up. Are

» you going for more capacity, better performance, etc?

»

» Also, I can't help but ask - on another thread you mentioned that you

» would "flat out"

» not touch your Estupendos or Super Robustos for at least three years. Your

»

» language was quite clear, but will you really not try one before

» that to see

» where they're at? :-D

I have not taken a photo lately of my wine coolador, but I will say that it is packed to the gills and I don't have any more room for even a single box, thus I need more room. I have been wanting an Aristocrat for years, and have been planning, dreaming, wishing and finally pulled the trigger and ordered one. I received a couple of questions about what the Aristocrat THC Plus 48 was, Aristocrat Humidors for those that do not know, are custom built cabinet humidors made by Staebell & Associates in Texas. One of, if not "The" finest custom built cabinet humidors available. [link]www.AristocratHumidors.com[/link] The Aristocrat THC is a Temperature Humidity Controled humidor, which is done with an electronic "Set & Forget" type system. The "Plus" humidor has been around for a while, but the "Plus 48" is a New Humidor as it takes the Plus and ad's 8 more inches in heigth, allowing 3 full extension shelves and a drawer which will hold between 250-300 single cigars. This humidor should easily hold 60 boxes of cigars at perfect conditions year round. I ordered mine in Dark Red Mahogany with an inlaid crown molding top with splines and a raised Sweeping Crotch Panel door and the DX base. While he has several fine examples of different Plus 48's on his web site, there is not one that looks like the one that I have ordered. Here are a few examples: [link]www.aristocrathumidors.com/aristocratplus48.html[/link]

Concerning the Estupendos, unless I am able to pick up a few singles, the Estupendos that I have will not be broken for at least 3 years to allow them proper time to develop and become what I anticipate to be an excellent cigar. If you want someone to do a review of them before then, I'll gladly accept any examples to smoke and review for the board! LOL:ok:

Another happy staebell customer here. Have my end table now going on 5 years and not one problem with it or set and forget unit.

» staebell's aristocrat units are the bee's knees. i have an end table with

» the set and forget. incredibly proud of it. i was recently packed to the

» gills and had to weed out some partial boxes to make some space.

» Claudius, is that a walking or a free standing humidor? Regardless, you

» have a beautiful setup.

Thanks for your kind words. That's an antique cabinet (1850) transformed into a humidor. It's pretty big, and only half full, but I am looking into building a walk-in nonetheless as I started to collect limited edition humidors (which are still at the LCdH because I have nowhere to put them! :-( ). I'll then keep the cabinet for ready to smoke stuff and age in the walk-in.

» » Claudius, is that a walking or a free standing humidor? Regardless, you

» » have a beautiful setup.

»

» Thanks for your kind words. That's an antique cabinet (1850) transformed

» into a humidor. It's pretty big, and only half full, but I am looking

» into building a walk-in nonetheless as I started to collect limited

» edition humidors (which are still at the LCdH because I have nowhere to

» put them! :-( ). I'll then keep the cabinet for ready to smoke stuff and

» age in the walk-in.

Very cool! And, Claudius.. thanks for the update on the RR's from France.