Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

Here is my closet humi I just finished. Being from the USA I have a pretty good NC collection, but I'm working on getting more Cubans as we speak. Bought some Bolivar Beli's and Cohiba Siglo II's and am almost out. Gotta step my game up!

20140312_195537.jpg

20140312_195602.jpg

20140312_195641.jpg

20140312_195620.jpg

20140312_195631.jpg

20140312_195636.jpg

Can you share how you maintain it?

I have a Cigar Oasis 2 XL that keeps the humidity steady. As far as the temp goes, it is near the thermostat in my house so it keeps it regulated. I lined the sheet rock walls with plastic sheeting and laid spanish cedar veneer over it. Weatherstripped the door and it stays constant. The cigar oasis works great.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them the other day and I thought they could work very well, how have you got on with it?

Lol I said exactly the same to my Mrs when we were in there the other day. Would be keen to know how these work out as a humidor.

Lol I said exactly the same to my Mrs when we were in there the other day. Would be keen to know how these work out as a humidor.

Hi

Me and My Mrs saw it to and we both liked it instantly (dont happen often hehe)

I used silicon around the (Windows) and an extra sealing list around the door. On the top shelf i put two Boveda 75% packs and I have about 68-69% rh.

Stefan

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Hi

Me and My Mrs saw it to and we both liked it instantly (dont happen often hehe)

I used silicon around the (Windows) and an extra sealing list around the door. On the top shelf i put two Boveda 75% packs and I have about 68-69% rh.

Stefan

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Thanks Stefan, I'll be looking at them a little harder next time I'm there!

Damn it it happen again. Sorry guys for d bad pic, couldn't make it side down.

Nice "landscape" style humidor, Franko! Storing the boxes on end like that is VERY innovative. rotfl.gifrotfl.gif

Man, I feel your pain. I'm computer illiterate and just have given up on trying to upload pictures to the forum.

• 3 weeks later...