KB24

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Started the year with a desktop, now I'm sitting with this beauty in my HK apartment.  The girlfriend isn't too happy that her Louboutin fund has dried up.  I, however am only just beginning :devil2:......

wineador 26.05.2016.JPG

• Like 4

Started the year with a desktop, now I'm sitting with this beauty in my HK apartment.  The girlfriend isn't too happy that her Louboutin fund has dried up.  I, however am only just beginning :devil2:......

wineador 26.05.2016.JPG

Nice!

Now need pics of the GF and the Louboutins

• Like 2

wineador 26.05.2016.JPG

F$&@ing tell me about it. I bought my gf a pair and now she expects them. "Sorry honey, these punch ssn1 are on my bucket list!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Humble collection in a small humidor. Some Partagas Rosados Sabrosos and other cigars below as well. Can't wait to graduate, get a job, and finally be able to upgrade, but for now I'm very happy with this. Your setups are definitely inspiring.

I do own another humi, but it's full of cheap cigars I got my first months of smoking. They seemed great back then, now I cannot even force myself to light one up. Damn Cuban cigars and their heavenly tastes.

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
» 1.) How long you have been building your collection?

Approx. 3 years.

» 2.) Approximately how many boxes you buy in a calendar year?

100 - 150.

» 3.) How much money you spend on cigars in a calendar year?

Depends on whether I buy more of the smaller vitolas or more of the bigger ones, but I'd say roughly 15 - 20 k.

Holy smokes. See what I did there? Awesome collection and something to shoot for. Three years... that's impressive

Saxman

6 minutes ago, Jimmy_jack said:

One up'd the coolidor and got a winecooler for crazy cheap. Working on the cleanout/seasoning right now. 63867d4361b08b207f6088540142f14c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love mine.