Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

This will be the last shot of my fridges before I start my "step-in" humi (not quite a walk-in).

Top fridge has the freezer removed and replaced with a 2-tier pull-out drawer for singles. Cooler next to fridges is for overflow :P

Damn dude, you have more cigars than some stores I've been to! ;)

Those aren't all for your own consumption, are they? Or do you sell and trade?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

Damn dude, you have more cigars than some stores I've been to! :P

Those aren't all for your own consumption, are they? Or do you sell and trade?

Of course they're for my consumption; eventually B) When you go the beer store, so you always pick the same brand? Why not the same atitude towards cigars?

I like the bottom fridge shot, showing the Tetris that is my organization nightmare right now ;) Some boxes are ful lof singles/fivers/more loose regionals due to lack of room in drawer.

All I can say is WOW!!!! :stir: Some great setups there guys!

Atm all I have is one empty box waiting for my first delivery...

hey audio1der, one of my humi's is a mini fridge converted into a humidor.

i love the thing. it holds humidity perfectly!! the seal is perfect as well.

i dig the ones you made. very nice. i was going to look for a bigger one to convert (like yours) but i came across a free vinotemp.

I have a picture of my singles drawer :( I took it because a buddy of mine threatened to send me some singles...and I had to prove to him I had no room!

PostThisOne.jpg

PS: I probably squeezed another dozen or so in there since :) because he didn't listen! I love the guy!

Big,

Great selection you have there. Can I ask what size Aristocrat that is? Is it the M THC or M plus THC (have a feeling M plus)? What's your total box count that you've been able to pack into it?

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on one myself and am really riding the fence between the plus 48 THC and 2 above mention "M" cabinets.

• 2 weeks later...