Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

Here's the cabinet I just finished. Now to stock it up. Lot's of NC's, so let's get the CC's loaded in here. Started my ordering yesterday. Figure 2 boxes a month

112709028.jpg

Since this photo was taken, I have added an Arlin Liss humidification system. Keeps me at 67.5% RH -0/+.5.

• Like 1

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

• 1 year later...
Just a pic of my (not yet finished) wine and cigar cellar. In the second pic, I have moved some of the cigars from the front row of the right shelf.

kellermai.jpg

kellermaihi.jpg

This is a fricken warehouse... one day... one day this is what I want my humidor to grow up to be... :P

• Like 1

Sweet mother of god!

Is that all yours ?

This is the storage for Czar's Online Humidor System.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wanted to bump this thread so the new members could see and have a chance to get their pics up here. Probably my favorite thread of all time. So much to aim for after seeing some of these pictures.

-Patrick

• 3 weeks later...