Gourmet Dinner Decadence. Cigar suggestions please

The scene is this:

16 serious Cigar lovers, black tie, 6 course meal from the best chef in the Country, some of the greatest wines, etc etc. 3 Cigars needed....one to start, with Champagne, one in the middle, with the food and wine and one after dinner, with loads of vintage port. From past experience, it will be a very long night....

Please let me know the suggestions are for the Cigars...

trini reyes, cohiba sig I, or hoyo petit robusto to start

(i like these for their size and how they warm up the palate for the rest of the evening.)

one in the middle with the food and the wine needs to stand up to whatever is being served and poured but without overpowering it all and blowing the palate for the finishing smoke...

something kinda of palate cleansing and complimentary to the food and wine... maybe an aged ryj ex. #4 or aged slr series a or an aged punch punch...

after dinner of course needs something substantial and memorable that also compliments and stands up to the port... something from the partagas or bolivar marca? or maybe an aged vr unicos or don alejandro?

just my 2 cents... sounds like a fabulous party is in the works... :-)

Of course, it all depends on the meal but...

Cohiba Selecion Reserva Piramide - great with Champagne

Boli Corona Extra (3+ years) - shorter smoke for an intermission

Partagas PSD3 EL - big finale with bold spicy flavors that would be too much early on but a great finisher

Bernard, not knowing the menu puts me at a disadvantage ;-)

Let's only consider in production cigars.

To go with Champagne...the La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or No 1. Light, delicate with citrus peel notes...it is made for Champagne.

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No 1. This cigar is my go to cigar for dinners where invitees have a wide array of tastes. The Kaleidescope of flavours impresses all and holds it own against wine of all type and yet it never overpowers even the most timid of cigar smokers.

Cohiba Esplendido A great box is still oe of the great cigars of all time. Smooth, rich and enticing.

for the start a small cigar to whet the appitite... a trini reyes...would be a good start

main course...again not too powerful so as to mute the taste of the food..... a thin guage like the partagas lonsdales or cohiba lanceros.....

then the grand finale..... cohiba esplendidos as the prex suggested or my favourite...the Partagas solomones......

my 2 cents worth (smokes will definately cost more than the 2 cents...haha)

Id start with an el rey del mundo demitasse with a good amount of age.

Id prob pass on a mid meal smoke, as I would rather sit and enjoy some wine..

After dinner with port calls for one of the big 3....Esplendido, MC2, or PSD 4...