The OFFICIAL FOH Tampa Get Together Thread

Thanks to Sir Diggamus for posting these additional pics. I hope more guys will post pics, there are still some guys and their gals who were there who have not been in a posted pic yet.

Miami101, you were missed, and you were a topic of discussion! Yes in a very positive way, people would have really loved to meet you. But everyone understands family must come first, and a sick baby has to be #1. We'll do it again and get to meet you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eight years ago today, on St. Patrick's Day in 2010, our great friend and my cigar mentor, Chuck (Tampa1257) passed. I usually make a post on this date in his honor. For this year, I thought it best t

As Rob's Journey is getting closer, I see that other areas that Rob will be visiting are making plans to entertain him while he is in town. The Tampa Bay area is no different, yet we have a lot of Cig

Thankyou all for a senstaional bloody time :-) Particular thanks to Chuck and Professor twain for putting on a remarkable day It was great to meet up with all of you and to spend a day in the life o

Great Photos everyone!

Carlos, you were missed, yet as Professor Twain said, your family comes first. Hope to meet you in the near future!

Pyro Dave was taking photos all during the day, and he sent me this link where you can view a slide show of around 132 photos. There are a few that are very nice. ;-)

http://photos.walmart.com/shareethumbnails...c=SYE/otsi=SALB

Hope this link works!

Tampa

I was looking forward to seeing everyone myself. I even brought my wife it was our 1st get away after having the baby. Baby is doing fine....

If anyone make it down to Miami let me know we could go out to dinner.........

I'm going to try to post my videos of the event.

Like an idiot, I filmed these with the camera turned sideways, so you will have to tilt your head to see them rightside up.

If you click on them, please be sure your volume is low, as some of the language is the kind you would hear at a cigar bar.

th_VID00017.jpg

• 8 years later...

Eight years ago today, on St. Patrick's Day in 2010, our great friend and my cigar mentor, Chuck (Tampa1257) passed. I usually make a post on this date in his honor. For this year, I thought it best to top the posts about this great occasion in 2008, when FOH friends, including Rob, met up in Tampa Bay. It was a truly memorable occasion and everyone who was there will always remember the event. Here's to Chuck, a great man and a dear friend.

• Like 2