• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 hours ago, JohnS said:

Some cigars I've had lately...

1) Cohiba Lanceros PFY Dic 05 (thanks to @jay8354) This was superlative cigar, thank you Jason! Cohiba grass, honey and citrus was evident at its core, with a mocha spine, a buttered texture and hints of vanilla throughout. This was an adventure of pure bliss!

5a084922bb0b0_2017-09-2415_09_01.thumb.jpg.b023ee88afa736e578d52c814d6ecf9e.jpg

2) Partagas Lusitanias ETP Oct 16 - Despite being young (around 12 months old) I have really enjoyed Lusitanias lately. The thing I admire the most is that Partagas-true DNA of coffee, leather and sourdough. Yet, these are never over-powering, often being medium and under in strength, even when youthful.

5a084926c2a07_2017-09-2417_08_03.thumb.jpg.b0eaa5c24de01943b1794b72dd736585.jpg

@Duxnutz

@Fuzz

But John - brrr, next time you really have to change the lighting - those two pretty sticks clad in their pale "candela" :lol: wrappers.... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fugu said:

But John - brrr, next time you really have to change the lighting - those two pretty sticks clad in their pale "candela" :lol: wrappers.... lol

Yes, so pretty because they are both under 50 ring gauge! :D

Ok Fooey, next time I post some cigar eye candy I'll note your request. :lol:

• Haha 1