Akela3rd   
I suspect, Akela wouldn't raise a monument for THAT Boris 
I have deleted my original response to the picture of THAT Boris, though you no doubt saw it...

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Smoked this VR Unico last night that I picked up from another vendor before coming across FOH. The first and second thirds were smooth. No noticeable notes, just smooth. The last third was instant spice. I didn’t finish it. It had to be touched up several times due to very inconsistent burning. Overall I was not impressed. I have another one of these that I’ll let sleep for awhile before trying. 

A7C04BE9-9720-42AA-9777-25AD46CEA5E0.jpeg

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, steelcity said:

Smoked this VR Unico last night that I picked up from another vendor before coming across FOH. The first and second thirds were smooth. No noticeable notes, just smooth. The last third was instant spice. I didn’t finish it. It had to be touched up several times due to very inconsistent burning. Overall I was not impressed. I have another one of these that I’ll let sleep for awhile before trying. 

A7C04BE9-9720-42AA-9777-25AD46CEA5E0.jpeg

Same thing happened to me and I am letting them sleep. 

Still licking my wounds from Saturday night, but managed to get my yard work done before our first cold front of the fall/winter season rolls through. A solid Coloniales and a gallon of San Pellegrino tops off the day.

IMG_2336.thumb.JPG.020a6c4df54bdc2c5fbe8db6755ca2ae.JPG

• Like 4

Fugu   
14 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

I have deleted my original response to the picture of THAT Boris, though you no doubt saw it...

Yep, I did. And... yep - he is.... :lol3:

• Like 1

Fugu   
6 hours ago, JayHabanos said:

1fd65377d852cd902cdb045100690c27.jpg

Hoyo De NUB

Mate, you seem to always plainly disprove the notion that a wet wrapper doesn't burn... :lol: