• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 minutes ago, liquid360 said:

Due to some oral surgery, I am technically not supposed to smoke a cigar for three months. It’s been one, but it’s felt like three. That counts, yes?

a944dadc996a871ba166ca6a1c472729.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would agree with that statement it's been 2 months for me after stomach surgery.  Still have not had one yet.  Shooting for Christmas 

• Like 2

On 9/13/2018 at 4:15 PM, JohnS said:

2059271920_2018-07-2713_58_49.thumb.jpg.aee076e7e1249a9badd785d5a48cc010.jpg

1. H. Upmann Connoisseur No.1 ROA Jun 2011 (thanks @ayepatz!)

Thank you ayepatz for gifting me this aged H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1! This smoked exactly as I thought it would, it's at the point where the espresso coffee flavour is receding and the shortbread and cream is building. If you give it another 3 years, then I envisage it would be shortbread and cream from start to finish. Around the middle point of the cigar the white pepper and toasted tobacco started to take over which gave it a nice complexity for me. Great smoke from start to finish!

360625008_2018-07-2813_09_58.thumb.jpg.fb90712a99545e0a467659507d0a2c9e.jpg

2. Trinidad Ingenios 2007 - Edición Limitada OUR Dic 2007 (thank you again, @ayepatz!)

The Trinidad Ingenios 2007 Limited Edition has been noted as one of the worst-rated Limited Editions upon release on our forum. The irony is that after around 7 years, these started to wake up out of their bland cacophany. You see, Trinidad is a somewhat complex marca, it's difficult at times to nail down the myriad flavours in their vitolas, but they do share a coffee, hay and sweetness that sings when you smoke it!

This Ingenios was gifted to my by ayepatz (thank you mate!), and I must emphasise just how good this lonsdale was. It started off as all chocolate and coffee, like many a limited edition cigar, but along its spine was an aged baking spice which pulled me in. In the middle third there were notes of wood, cream which intensified in the final third, with stronger herbal flavours and leather. Wow, what a beautiful complex smoke and what a joy it was to nub!

I still have almost 5 boxes of the 2011 H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1 in my Humidor and I only smoke them on special occasions because they have been my favorite cigar.  I agree they are a Great smoke from start to finish.

• Like 2