• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some new additions to the humi

In today

Keep all comments positive or start your own threads

I don't really give a S**t was he's doing with them. He could be shoving them up his A** for all I care.

I'm fairly sure Urban Dictionary has that as the definition of "Guantanamera Connoisseur".... 'Often known for their cigar production, Cuba's exports also include a small number of tobacco sopositories. Most notably, the Guantanamera Tubo'.

;)

• Like 1

Gents. Keep it civil. No personal attacks, no side swipes either please. We've covered the "flipping" ethics in depth already. Everyone has expressed their feelings on the matter and have taken sides. It is what it is. The spirit of this particular thread was Bart doing show and tell, which many members appreciate. He's not the first to do it, he won't be the last.

Remember..

RULE 1 NO Attacks Against Other Members.

That includes "soft" attacks as well. I encourage those of you with issues in this thread to move your concerns to PM, or even better, drop it altogether. Every imaginable angle on this has been already said. No sense in beating a dead horse. What Bart does with his boxes is his business no matter what your personal beliefs on the matter is.

Thank You.

Maybe it's time to take out the trash?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful collection. Some of the RE's you have posted are incredible. Some I've had, others I've only dreamt about. Keep collecting!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Opera from France

Nice score! Let me know your initial thoughts on this one, if you spark one in the near term. I may look to pick up a box as the size is intriguing. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
29 minutes ago, Bartolomeo said:

Picked up some of these to test out

1492467364522.jpeg

IMG_7051.JPG

Let me know if these are box worthy.  I'll be in Italy in three weeks and would like to pick some of these up if they're worth it.  Hope you and your beautiful family are all well.

• Like 3