• Days Won

4 Followers

About LLC

• Birthday September 11

Profile Information

• Interests
    Cigars, wine, food & travel.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

LLC's Achievements

Prominentes

Prominentes (4/5)

1. Not from personal experience but from what I’m reading on the new iPads is their great but no substitute for a Mac. Main issue seems to be the operating systems are still very different and the iPad can’t replace a MacBook unless it is more basic tasks. Again, just going by what I read and hear. For work I have a company PC and for personal I also have a Mac Mini with both plugged into my large monitor and I just move my dongle for the keyboard and mouse between the two as I go from work to personal. I have an iPad but would like more if I want to mobile. I am thinking next time my Mac Mini needs updating I will probably get a MacBook plug it in like I do the mini but then be able to take it with me if I want. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Short answer is yes, the wheels have come off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Bought some more stock a few weeks ago on the dip and it’s up 7% in the last month. When they start incorporating AI more into devices likely this fall I expect it to be good for the stock. They have the ability to continue to return large sums to share holders without really affecting their cash on hand. Pretty good for a struggling company. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A good day. Spent time with my grandson, came home fed the fish and the had a great dinner. Finished up with a RAE JUL 15 RA 897 Alemania.
  5. Great dinner and then a Sir Winnie from 2014. Dog sitting while my daughter is in Florida.
  6. 34th Wedding Anniversary today. Man, time flies. Great dinner and wine and then El Laguito UAO OCT 19 Siglo VI. A friend and I were in the LCDH in Toronto on December 31,2019 when they were closing and I bought a three pack of tubos VI’s, the last sale that store made before closing for good. This was the first one from that pack. Excellent. Seemed like a good day to have one.
  7. Government is the same as the mob, just they have a bit more control over the police. In Canada they are into extortion (taxes), alcohol, drugs and gambling. The only thing missing is prostitution which they will figure out because they’ll need to protect the kids. Don’t even get me started on unions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Black Americano is my preferred drink of choice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MEL DIC 16 HU Sir Winnie with a mojito at Casa Fuente in Vegas. Very good.
  10. Agree. If you want an EV, better to lease so you can just walk away. Buying has lots of downside and I can’t see any upside. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. For speed nothing beats a DCT. If you wanted connected emotion, nothing beats a manual transmission. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. EPM NOV 18 CORO. After some snow was nice sitting in the sun.
  13. Great wine with another tasty steak dinner.
  14. Very nice write up about your Dad. Sounds like a great man. My condolences. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.