All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Connie A Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  3. Last of the Mohicans SDC 3 , PCS MAR07
  4. El Presidente

24:24 THURSDAY

From what I have seen over the past 18 months the Monte 4 quality is not too far short of the vaunted Cohiba Siglo II quality. Have the opportunity to hand select monte 4 and you are in for a treat. There are plenty on here who once had the same opinion as yourself. That is until they had the opportunity to try good examples of Monte 4.
  5. Islandboy

Mobile/Cell Phone Snap Comp.

AMO Abr 16, 3 years old this month. If only this was smellivision...can't hold out much longer
  6. Today
  7. Derboesekoenig

Travel restrictions?

Wow how many miles you got?? "Please sir, may I have some more..." "Sharing is caring" Anyway, I didn't think you could book a flight more than 1 year away?
  8. Derboesekoenig

Travel restrictions?

Wow how many miles you got?? "Please sir, may I have some more..." "Sharing is caring" Anyway, I didn't think you could book a flight more than 1 year away?
  9. A shoe in to win this months "ughs" award.
  10. BuzzArd

Oh, I have... Just not one from this box...!
  11. unclepauly25

PSP box of H.U.#2 box code BRE October 18
  12. Habana Mike

Travel restrictions?

Yes, that's the point. If you book a trip prior to changes it should be grandfathered in. If the flights are no longer available, you'll be refunded regardless if the tickets are non-refundable or not. I'm thinking I may book trips every November now through 2025 using FF miles. No cash outlay and hopefully golden!
  13. Derboesekoenig

Travel restrictions?

Don't they HAVE to issue full refunds, regardless if you purchase refundable tickets? If the government sanctions it...there's nothing anyone can do about it. Also, pretty sure thiese so-called sanctions won't happen for awhile. I think we're safe for now.
  14. That requires some level of sophisticated execution
  15. Derboesekoenig

Heartfelt Beads in Aristocrat

I do both simply because better safe than sorry, and the fact that I live overseas and my stock is being cared for by someone else. It's easier for them with the boveda, but the beads are just in case. I keep a stock of several large tupperware with me here and use only boveda in these. They hold steady at 65/65. In the end, it's personal preference and what works for you.
  16. JoeyBones777

How have you not smoked one?!🤔
  17. I also believe they have the supply. Maybe Cuba is creating an artificial scarcity because they realize the $$ potential and only releasing small% of their actual supplies?
  18. mtd057

What's in your glass today?

Congrats on the new house!
  19. db13

Let's be fair, El Pres did type 'PSP/HQ' so this is maybe the top 10 to 20% of the vitola. Siglo II's are really not in regular production it seems so I can see how the Monte 4 would be a pick-up to compensate for quality petit corona scarcity. With Cohiba you're getting 3rd fermentation process which justifies the price difference imo. But PSP/HQ Monte 4 need time down to really shine for who knows? A year? 2? I lit one a couple months ago and the wrapper was fireproof.
  20. Elgallo55

Psp/hq Medio siglo
  21. Astar20

QDO 54 need I say more?
  22. SilverFoxPDX

No damn way...I feel Monte 4s are over-produced & just don't deliver the goods like Sig 2s, IMHO
  23. Derboesekoenig

It means they are selling much much more farm/custom rolls out of Cuba now, it seems. I too, through the fb groups, have seen quite an uptick of not only quantity but all different vitolas from different farms too, selling like crazy.
  24. Fosgate

Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan

Les we forget...ANZAC!
  25. Piligrim

Cohiba Majestuosos Humidor
  1. Load more activity
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.