All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Same here. Don't have a gmail account either. I won't use any free services that require an account.
  3. Ditched all that crap many years ago. I like to save all my whining for the good people of FOH
  4. I was watching one of old heads cigar aficionado and he talked about there's fake cigars with the original boxes/packaging and bands and the SN checks out. basically there's no way you can tell if its fake or not unless you take it to Cuba. scary indeed.
  5. is the lettering supposed to be printed?, this looks like someone took a hammer and a chisel.
  6. Indeed it is, quite scary. The cigars/caps looks pretty damn good imo. Also, @HoyoDC, by chance do you have a UV light? If so, I'd be interested in seeing pictures of the UV seal on the green seal as well as the bands. (While these measures have been successfully copied by forgers before, I'd still be interested in seeing what your box has).
  7. " A box starting in 000050 should be a 2020" A good point
  8. Not that I have ever seen. MAR was no longer used as a box code after JAN or FEB of 22. So that fact alone would make me believe they're fake. But then you add in the weird font with the incorrect serial number; just is too many coincidences. A box starting in 000050 should be a 2020 box if I'm not mistaken.
  9. Today
  10. I'm on most of it, but it's the cost of doing cigar media. I actually quit Facebook back in the mid 2000's and it was everyone else complaining they couldn't contact me (I guess texting, email and phone calls are too complicated) that forced me back onto it. Reddit is the only one I really joined by choice, and I've been there 13 years now.
  11. Nudie pc and a mushroom coffee. Happy Easter weekend foh
  12. I think you can see in one of the videos big plumes of black smoke from the smoke stacks as they try and start/restart the engines
  13. Is there going to be a 24:24 today for Friday? or not this week because its Good Friday?
  14. Opening day ! My Giants face the Padres. Bob Melvin knows that team pretty well 😉. As for the Ohtani scandal nothing new to report. It looks to me as if he bailed his buddy out of trouble and his legal team is trying to clean up the mess. Time will tell if more is involved. Power rankings have the Braves and Dodgers at 1 and 2. Neither won the world series or appeared in it last year. I'm ready for Baseball!!
  15. Mofoh Robusto Trinity. Look at that stack of dimes for an ash! These are excellent.
  16. Casdagli Club Maerva Spalato II (+++): My second tasting from Casdagli (after the D' Boiss). This stick has an interesting shape where is is thickest at the foot and tapers significantly, but linearly, toward the head. The pre-light aroma off the wrapper is amazing: spice, chocolate and wine. The cold draw is open and has a slight sourness. After lighting, there is a lot of flavor immediately. The first inch is medium-full and has a fruit-cake profile. After this point, the body retreats to a medium level and the flavor profile shifts to a Monte-like mix of light chocolate and citrus. Very Monte-like, but more intense individual flavors and more sourness. Waves of musty tobacco come and go and add a nice elegance. This profile persists until about an inch and a half remained, at which point the profile became starkly more sour and bitter and so I ended it there. This cigar required multiple touch-ups throughout due the the wrapper burning unevenly. The performance was a bit frustrating, but the flavor delivery was top notch.
  17. So no way, a manufacturer mistake? That doesn’t happen correct.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.