All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. had another with my morning coffee....checked the box this time TES MAR 17 believe it was a PSP, but no sticker on the box....so maybe not.
  3. I'd say about 1-2% though I dry box most sticks for a few days. Mostly Petit Coronas and Lanceros, but a fair amount of Churchills too. I rarely use my Perfect Draw which is my go-to solution.
  4. When ordering yesterday, I was trying to decide between a Large and X-Large. I went with a Large based on the sizing chart, but sounds like I should have gone with a XL 🤦‍♂️... Guess it’s time to do some extra cardio.
  5. I went 10-20, I smoke a lot of small ring gauges, and so have greater exposure to plugging unfortunately.
  6. Today
  7. UBM sep 19 psp rio secco while pacing around my garden
  8. About a month ago I decided that my first cigar of the day would be aged and any other cigar later that same day would be newer production.
  9. Finally arrived in North Carolina! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. Nice way to celebrate - happy anniversary!
  11. @Lucass111 Agree with @Monocle, they run a little smaller than a typical men's t-shirt
  12. Lately I have been just smoking way too many. Basically on the weekends chain smoking aged sticks. I need to slow it down again. I liked it better when I was just smoking 2 or 3 a week.
  13. ive actually found underfilling to be a bigger problem with newer stock particularly 2019
  14. Yes! If you scroll through all of the images, it is the last image. 👍
  15. Herfing with a friend. Gave him an ryj short churchill and I’m having one of my favorites, epi 2. Smoking great.
  16. Monte #4 2012 PSP .. great wrapper and smoke..
  17. Yea, and you may find online too. Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.