All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think there are some great options for 1500 dollars or less. I’m a sucker for automatic movements and the Tissot PRX powermatic 80 is 7-800 dollars and has 80 hours of power reserve(shocker). For something a little more expensive I like the Tudor prince date. I have an older model which was from 1995 but it still has an eta movement that simply needs a tuneup. The PRX has the added benefit of having other strap options from Tissot as well as other 3rd party non licensed ones.
  3. BRC somewhere in 2020. This is probably the best I've ever had. I have no idea who it came from. It was in my singles humidor. The burn is a little crazy, but the flavors are very good.
  4. If you don’t mind, or even better can see the obvious virtues of, a smaller vintage watch, then the world is your beautiful patinated oyster.
  5. Goodmorning from deep in the West Australian Pilbara
  6. Today
  7. Uneven burn, harshness, some sticks were bland/ poor development while smoking in terms of flavor and taste, I’m noticing many cigars share very similar flavor profile while my 2020 sticks each one of them had its own unique flavor and smoking experience. Some were good, don’t get me wrong, but I had big expectations. I feel like they were rushed to meet demand and just get them out the door with any label you find on the table. My beloved D4 isn't giving me the rich Cuban twang while the Upmann Majestic were the most I enjoyed this year strangely.
  8. My best sticks were from 2020 while many sticks from 2023 are hit and miss.
  9. Sunday night cigars 22' Cohiba Novedosos - nilla wafer cookies, Cardamom Tea, Black Licorice 18' Bolivar Royal Corona - Cocoa, Gingerbread, Dried Fruit Blah Ok Good Tasty Heavenly
  10. Care to expand on that a bit? Flavor? Construction? Consistency? All of the above?
  11. Cmon! This should be prioritized above everything going on in your life. What else could be more important??!
  12. Some nice looking Presidentes from our host. Thanks, Prez, been looking to score these for a bit.
  13. The review of the c380a is still in my 'to do' list🤣
  14. I own 3 rachings and love them all. Worked as advertised and worry free. I don't understand why there's that sentiment that there are mixed review. As far as I remember there was one thread of a dude complaining and the disappearing. The customer service to me has always been fast and with courtesy and manners they solve your problems. Would go with a fourth unit every day of the week.
  15. I didn't tell them nothing. My "lounge" is "hidden" as it's on my terasse. Since they are on the bottom floor they don't even have a similar room at a similar place to the contrary of my upstairs neighbors who do. In short they had no idea I was smoking and they first thought it was the ground floor people. However they smoke pot and according to my neighbors they smell strong tobacco. When they told me they asked me first if I'm a smoker (I only smoke cigars). They afterwards told me they never smelled anything prior to the renovation, hence the late complaint.
  16. Strictly on an availability/consistency basis I gotta go Robusto even though I love a great Monte 3,Corona Claros,. Edited just saw the PC part. Pcs are above the Robusto for me. I love RG ,Monte 4,siglo 2 before the price hikes. Siglo 3. Yeah never mind lol!
  17. This AT Romeo is all chocolate,cherry twang. Holy cow!
  18. Mido has a great line of well priced watches. Not popular in the States, but quite popular in Asia and Europe.
  19. I smoke one or sometimes two a day, so mainly enjoy PCs since I have some 45 minutes each time. But I know I have a preference for the slim super long ones, what vitolas are those? Ninfas, esplendidos, montecarlos etc. I realize also because my stock is pretty new 22-23s that the longer ones give me a better flavour after a 30 day resting, but the Robustos seem to be wasted on me so new, with the last third tasting like crap.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.