All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I’m in Southern California. Temps have oddly been up and down for the past couple weeks and I can’t seem to get things to stabilize in my humidor. I too have the M plus 25D at about 3/4 capacity.
  3. Wilzc

FOH: A Week In Pictures.

Bubble tea anybody? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sorry mate... you got sold a bill of goods! I could go on about the practical aspects of beaded desiccants as rH/temp buffers, however I would rather just say this. Why try to fix what ain't broke? Beaded desiccants have their purpose. However there is not much benefit beyond illusion as a passive buffer, in a porous, actively humidified humidor in a net rH negative enviornment. Cheers! -Piggy
  5. VRATJV07

24:24 WEDNESDAY

@El Presidente any insight as to where these boxes of Monte 80th came from? I think a lot of us are very curious
  6. +1 on the pic request!
  7. holy crap, no kidding -dobbs
  8. ElReyDel757

@El Presidente, any 50 SLB of RASS on the horizon?
  9. The 1st is much better than the 2nd sure the 2nd is the back story but it is easy to get bored and tune out.
  10. bigguccisosa

Very fair price on the Punch. Congrats to those who got some.
  11. ... smoke one now! Might be the best cigar you ever had. Never assume a cigar is either good or bad. If it cracked and structurally damaged it is game over. If it is not game over, it is game on! Cheers! -Piggy
  12. Photos of the Man Cave please.
  13. Part I. Not even close (in my mind). Not even close...
  14. joshhooper7

They were supposed to just be 2015 box codes. Montecristo was opened in 1935, 2015 was the 80th anniversary, hence the 1935 series paying homage to their beginning. But don’t argue with HSA, they’re still producing Talisman in 2019.
  15. CrownN7eveN

Yes it was, and missed the rio de seco by a nose! lol!
  16. havanaclub

They probably found extra bands left over and rolled some leyenda and put those on them [emoji6] I thought monte 80th were just 15-16 box dates. Maybe early 17? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. I've had longer hang ups than a month and done just fine. I'll wager a few months and you'll be lovin' on them. My record was one year on Monte 2. Lost in the mail and replaced. Then they showed up a whole damn year later. Bizarre. Even though they had virtually petrified, I figured I had nothing to lose and gave them about a year in the humi to see what would happen. YUK. Wasted effort. Even my no-account-cheap-bastard-friends winced . . . and they would smoke an Acid if they got it for free. So I can testify that the one-year mark and you're hosed. I have no interest in running an experiment to see what the breakpoint is -- but I got the one-year mark covered for you. You're welcome. 🙄
  18. Çnote

Booze run

Awesome cocktail and you can riff this all day with different aperitivo/ digestivo / brown liquor. A true modern classic.
  19. VRATJV07

That's a great question. I didn't know they would roll anymore in 2018. Who is to say it is not a Leyenda with an 80th band lol. Glad I was able to score a box
  20. Today
  21. joshhooper7

What has brought the 80ths back?
  22. One could argue that these are collectively one film. My nod is to #1 because Brando is iconic in that role.
  23. I know. I think it all comes down to Fredo: in #1 he's bangin' cocktail waitresses two at a time, in #2 he's breaking Michael's heart. He's definitely the key. And, yes, #3 does not exist for me.
  1. Load more activity
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.