All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have San Cristobal de La Habana bands of both colours. It's been discussed in the past, but Habanos S.A has a policy of not wasting materials for production so seeing a box with slightly different bands is not out of the ordinary.
  3. Came here for this. A WR or OLine would have been perfect
  4. Watch a start by Snell this season. Talk about humbling.
  5. Raiders got Brock Bowers for TE. He's a big sucker. I'd like to see them do something. Anything...
  6. Former Bears GM Ryan Pace who f’d up the Bears for years now sits in the Falcons war room. First good move he ever made for the Bears! We got the receiver we wanted as a result. When the Giants didn’t take a QB, I thought we had missed on Odunze, but the inept Falcons saved the day.
  7. Today
  8. Very much a geek and a fanatic, but still not a fan of Greubel Forsey. I find them a bit hard to look at l, just like MB&F, not for me. Ever. Richard Mille on the other hand are amazing from an engineering and haute horological perspective. Unbelievable how much technology and advancement he’s brought to watch making. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Thanks for posting. Not my cup of tea either. I have a few buddies with Richard Mille’s and I’m in same boat. Not for me. My hunch is it’s basically a show of wealth regardless of what they say!
  10. Not mine, most certainly! Have never crossed paths with a Greubel Forsey before. I didn’t have the nerve to ask my friend what this thing costs. Not my cup of tea, even if I had alot more money! Figured I would post for the watch geeks here as you don’t see these in the wild often (at least in the circles I run in!).
  11. I snagged a box on Non Plus on 24:24 on April 15th. Box code BRT Jun 23. I think that I actually saw them on 24:24 again since the 15th. Or maybe it was right before. But multiple times this month at least.
  12. Smoking quite a few Puritos and Shorts, these are an utter disappointment for me (so far). They have nothing in common with the normal CoSho. At least not the ones from the packs I got. Which is a surprise, as I would expect that that blend aught to be identical. Which should be something not too hard to achieve in a TC... 🙄
  13. Quite the humbling year so far for this Astros fan. Sheesh.
  14. I got back from Varadero last week and must say the cigar stock situation has improved since last year. I did all my shopping at Plaza and picked up some boxes at the airport. The airports is a significant improvement over the same time last year as they had nothing except for Cohibas and Trinidads. Everything in the photo was purchased at Plaza except for the Diplomaticos, Epicure #3 and the Magestics which were purchased at the airport. The food situation in Cuba has gotten worst since last year. We stayed at Iberostar Selection Varadero and this was our third stay at this resort. First stay was in 2018 and this was probably one of the best in Cuba food wise and resort wise and in general. Last year was worst than 2018, but still pretty good. This year was worst than last year, but still pretty good comparing to other resorts based on what I have head. The alcohol situation has improved significantly since last year. No shortages there. In general the resort is kept in excellent condition. I know most people say you don't go to Cuban resorts for food, however at a price tag of $2000 CAD per person for a week there are some expectations. At this price point you can go to a nice resort in Dominican Republic, which in general is better food wise.
  15. That's the same nubber I use, but I nub nearly all of them. 😁
  16. Anyone seen these recently? Been craving these recently. Or is Sancho Panza truly down to one vitola?
  17. Really nice complication the 1/10. Not easy to engineer elegantly and uses a great deal of energy to run. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Plasencia Alma Fuerte Robustus (+): The Fuerte was recommended to me (along with the Fuego) as a Plasencia blend that might impress. A nice dark looking stick. Not much in the way of pre-light aroma or cold draw. After lighting, this cigar opens at a medium-full level. The initial flavor is that of a flourless chocolate brownie with a melted caramel toffee center. A nice opener! This only lasts for about the first 3/4 inch. Then it mellows a bit and the main flavor shifts to toasted pencil shavings. This is very similar to the Alma de Fuego, except with a toasted character and a stronger delivery. I suspect that this is the same blend as the Fuego, but with a different, stronger wrapper. In the final third some sweetness joins and the flavor profile shifts slightly back to dessert-like. But it is a bit weird since it is a dessert built of pencil shavings. It is almost full bodied by the end. This is a bit too full-bodied for me. I liked the Fuego better.
  19. One of my life goals is to meet the Sahakians.
  20. What crack are the Falcons smoking?
  21. H Upmann Half Corona. This little cigar (44x3.5) is designed for if you only have 20 mins. A firm favourite on the forum. This is my first ever one, 6 years age on it. Pure shortbread, shortbread dunked in coffee, maybe even the shortbread fell in. For what it is; phenomenal. Wham bam thank you mam.
  22. How are we feeling about our respective team picks? Divisional rival picks? I'm a Jets fan, I'm pretty happy with the way our GM handled moving back a position in round 1, picking up extra picks, and still getting a highly talented OT which we desperately need. What are you hoping for or expecting in round 2/3 tonight?
  23. What I picked up at Basel, Koblenz, and Amsterdam. Best shop for singles was the Pipe House in Koblenz.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.