All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It was a RASCC, my first ever so was hard for me to really put my thumb down on anything. Was a good new stick and can’t wait to age this box.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Just a few reviews for the Reverse Blind this month, but always interesting and a bit of fun to have a crack at... The random draw winner is @subzerox!! Congrats!! Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange your prizes! Thanks again to all participants. Next comp will be up on Monday - stay tuned! Have a great Easter!
  5. If Cuba goes democracy, cheaper Habanos era is coming back! Maybe not... Everything cost more because of Covid, and inflation.
  6. Ditto, I had a feeling that there was going to be a 10% coupon today so I was holding off of buying the Trinity Robustos when they came back in stock until right now. Well, the flood gates opened with this 10% coupon today and I just bought a few bundles of 25 today! 😊👍
  7. And the KC Royals lose the first of what will be another one hundred loss season!
  8. My apologies, it wasn’t showing on the mobile app version, but just saw it on the web version. Thank you! [emoji3526] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Use the coupon: the coupon code EASTER24 for a 10% discount on any bundle, sampler or combination.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.