All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've just ordered another box. They are a perfect daily smoke imo, and burning through them helps me not burn through things I am trying to age.
  3. I just "discovered" these about 2 weeks ago as well....im in love with them at the moment. Smoked probably 10 or so from new boxes
  4. If you smoke a bolivar and then eat a can of tuna fish with Skittles in it and you don't use utensils, then maybe it has weed. I personally do not believe that they did. Especially since you typically don't inhale cigars. Why would they waste weed?
  5. I hope they lay off even more employees, maybe it will prevent them from making more Tesla cars. Either lay off more employees or have a battle royal between UAW and Tesla employees. Anything to prevent more Tesla's from being built. Best wishes to those Tesla employees that have to find new jobs.
  6. Rent a dog, just so you fit in, Rob. As much as I hate to admit this, it is a real thing. You really can rent dogs for the day.
  7. I appreciate this input. It helps me to establish a benchmark for your system. I came up with an estimate of where your system starts "good/great cigars ", but I had not decided on what the floor was. I'm curious what makes that equate to a 3.5 on your scale. But, I can't do math.
  8. Mos def moefoh. My understanding as well. Dog rocket, from the latin, "Canine Familiareres Rocchetaesque" . This is in contrast to the aggressively phallic and less fecal latin term, "Canine Tubedickus Rosada de Bocca Faceholio" , which loosely translates in English to "Red Tube of Dog Dicked Mouth". What many people do not know, however, is that Einstein's original V2 rocket was actually piloted by a dog and powered by tubes of red lipstick. Hence, it has been common for many to conflate or confuse the two terms when describing cigars. The only true way to determine if your cigar is a dog rocket, or a red rocket, is to lick your dogs wang and see if it tastes more like a cigar or a rocket. Seeing as how dog rocket is the first level of digression on your chart, I cast my vote for Dog Rocket to start at 85.5.
  9. I stayed at Le Meridian right by the train station. It was a bachelor party, so we weren’t really taking in the culture. We did do one dinner in a different part of time, a beautiful street with columns that were illuminated with colorful up lighting. It was the drag with all the high end shops. Made me realize there was more to the city than 30oz steins and sausages….
  10. Yet Musk is going to ask shareholder to approve a new $47B pay package. Quite the look! Of course if they do, I don’t understand how the attorneys for the original derivative suit should get the $5B in fees they’ve asked for and will probably get.
  11. It’s cold in Cali! Great flight coming across. LAX immigration clearance line was its normal 60 minutes but outside of that, zero to complain about and much to like. Tapping this out from Café Bonaparte in Hermosa beach. I feel left out as I am the only one sitting here without a 5K prize pooch 😊. Jesus, “Tiger” the brindled French Bulldog at the next table has its own muffin. The owner is a hottie by all measure but she is damn cold given the pointed physical signs she is showing. No, I am not a doctor. Lise is doing a great job with 2424. Thank you honey! Catching up on emails this morning followed by some much needed exercise, exploring the lesser known parts of LA, a long dinner with friends. I do love this town. Have a cracking day! ****24:24 kicks off at the below Brisbane, Australia times. Best to check what time that is to where you reside so you don't miss out. Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday at 10.30am. Friday at 8.30am ****If you order late Friday or over the weekend, Di will come back to you Monday. Tranquillo. ****Please provide your FULL NAME and HANDLE in all e-mails to Diana on this email address [email protected]. DO NOT PM YOUR REQUEST PLEASE ***Emails without your full information and what you want to order will be DELETED If any of your information has changed since your last order VIA EMAIL please let Di know in the email request. If you are a new member please let Di know. * When confirmed, settle up. Don't leave it until "manna" PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO ANY PART OF THE REQUEST * Aged stock has been held by ourselves or sourced from PCC. Provenance is unquestioned. Some boxes may have Health Warning Labels. ** ORDERS UNDER $100 USD WILL HAVE A $25 USD Shipping Fee Added ****PLEASE READ AND NOTE TO ALL WHO ORDER ***** ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and DELETED *** Cohiba Siglo VI (25’s) 52 × 150 mm (5⅞″) Robusto Extra BRT JUN 23 Mostly Clearance Legend Medium to medium full in body, full flavoured. flapjack, treacle, milk coffee, citrus zest. Box $ 2699 USD $ 5069 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Connoisseur B (25’s) 54 × 150mm (5⅞″) Geniales SUL MAY 23 * Mostly Clearance Such a beautifully blended cigar. Cake, nuts, honey, milk coffee. Upmann at its very best. Box $ 1130 USD $ 2831 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No 3 25’S ALL SOLD OUT 54 × 125mm (4⅞″) Originales RBS SEP 23 Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT It is the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.3, a petit belicoso that measures 4 7/8 inches (125mm) long with a 54 ring gauge. It is a new size for the Cuban cigar portfolio, and in cigar factories, it is a vitola known as Originales. With light bitter and woody tones that enhance the elegance and complexity of Hoyo de Monterrey’s Habanos. Box $ 612 USD $ 1798 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Partagas Serie D Number 4 (10’s) 50 × 124 mm (4⅞″) Robusto OEG ENE 23 * Mostly Clearance Smoking as well as they ever have. Medium bodied, just over-toasted sourdough, Nutella, touch of cream intermingled with a smidge of sweet paprika. Box $ 207 USD $ 654 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted ** Rafael Gonzalez Coronas de Lonsdale (10s) 48 × 127 mm (5″) Hemosos Number 4 (Choix Supreme Size) SUL JUN 23 Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Box $ 151 USD $ 427 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** San Cristobal Principe (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 42 × 110 mm (4⅜″) Minutos BRM DIC 23 *Mostly Clearance They will deliver that rich cake and molasses flavour. Always a favourite among members. Unique, satisfying. Box $ 278 USD $ 947 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Partagas Serie P Number 2 (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 52 × 156 mm (6⅛″) Pyramid OME NOV 23 Mostly Clearance A palate full of coffee, salted nuts and raisins. Medium bodied, viscous mouthfeel. Drop dead gorgeous all around. Box $ 632 USD $ 2000 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Bolivar Petite Corona 42 × 129 mm (5⅛″) Petit Corona UBL OCT 23 Mostly Clearance It is just a flavour explosion. You have been loving them……and so you should. They have huge cojones and are smoking rich rich rich. Big, bold, ballsy. Full flavour, full body in a Petit Corona. Fresh ground coffee, touch of leather, liquorice, spiced raisins. Box $ 313 USD $ 1092 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Magnum 46 (25’s) 46 × 143 mm (5⅝″) Corona Gorda OEG SEP 23 Mostly Clearance I have fallen in love with the Mag 46 on this holiday break all over again. BBF/Mag 46/Bolivar Petit Corona/Nudie N3/young PLPC are staples for me. Partagas 898 is another with a similar profile. One of my go to cigars. Smokes big and bold. You can enjoy it young if you don’t mind big cigars. You could lay them down for 20 + years. Your call. Dark coffee, roasted nuts, liquorice. Recently more sweetness in terms of burnt sugar. Box $ 517 USD $ 1616 AUD **when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted Montecristo Especiales Number 2 (25’s) 38 × 152 mm (6″) Laguito No.2 PTE JUL 23 *Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT They are cocoa sticks and powerful ones at that. The Montecristo Especial Number 2 is concentrated Montecristo and that means concentrated coffee, cocoa and cream. Love the feel in the hand. I can sit for 10 minutes just rolling it among the fingers before I put it to the torch. Box $ 574 USD $ 1467 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Partagas Aristocrats (25’s) 40 × 129 mm (5⅛″) Petit Corona OEG JUN 23 Mostly Clearance Great budget petit corona. Medium bodied with plenty of Partagas sourdough, earth, leather and chocolate. When you are looking for flavour and not a supermodel. Box $ 205 USD $ 823 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs (25’s) 42 × 129 mm (5⅛″) Petit Corona BRM OCT 23 Mostly Clearance They are medium full, dark coffee and toasted tobacco with just a hint of dried fruits. Mille Fleur of this standard don’t come up often. Box $ 223 USD $ 898 AUD Two Box Deal $ 423 USD $ 1706 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial (10’s) Robusto Extra BRM AGO 23 Mostly Clearance Kaleidoscope of flavour. Highly complex exploring the array of sweet spices, cream, toasted tobacco, coffee bean. Box $ 239 USD $ 750 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Por Larranaga Montecarlo (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 33 × 159 mm (6¼″) Slim Panetela BRM OCT 23 Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT Forum Favourite. Give it 5-8 years of age and you are smoking something that can be as complex as a Cohiba Lancero……without the price pain. Caramel, toasted tobacco, dried fruits. Like all PL, if you can age them they will only get better. Everyone should have one of these in the humidor. I rotate through a dozen. Box $ 210 USD $ 772 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Vegas Robaina Unicos (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 52 × 156 mm (6⅛″) Piramides EPO AGO 23 Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT Tiramisu in a cigar. Cream, cocoa, dark chocolate, forest floor. Medium bodied….maybe a touch over on occasion. Box $ 662 USD $ 2046 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Connoisseur Number 2 (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT Robusto ORB NOV 23 Mostly Clearance I smoke a lot of these as they are in my wheelhouse. Punch Punch meets Connie 1 meets Juan Lopez 2. Rich sponge cake and custard profile. Has become a regular treat. Box $ 524 USD $ 1625 AUD Two Box Deal $ 996 USD $ 3087 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted Punch Short de Punch (10’s) ALL SOLD OUT 50 × 120 mm (4¾″) Petit Robusto BRM OCT 23 *Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT They just taste great. I hit them up regularly and they seldom ever disappoint. Great addition and the fact that they are in 10’s is a bonus. I would love to see them in 50 cabs as well…… but that is a dream 😊 Rich. Over Medium for me. Spice, savoury spice with a gorgeous honeyed nut underlay. It works on all levels! Box $ 184 USD $ 574 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Montecristo Double Edmundo (10’s) ALL SOLD OUT 50 × 155 mm (6⅛″) Robusto Extra EPO NOV 23 Mostly *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Montecristo Double Edmundo are among the best of Monte. I will put them up there with Monte Especial but that is only if you enjoy the larger cigar format. The resultant class and depth of Montecristo flavours ….cocoa, coffee, biscuit, cake, is outstanding. Box $ 287 USD $ 803 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Romeo y Julieta Petit Royales (25’s) Petit Robusto BRT AGO 23 Mostly* Clearance Big R&J cherry choc flavour. If the Monte Petit Edmundo brings a choc coffee profile, the R&J will bring that cherry milk choc experience. Deserving of all the kudos. Box $ 290 USD $ 870 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Desnudo Piramide N2 (25's ) Piramide Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Piramide must be through the Shopping Cart Picture a Ramon Allones profile in a Piramide. That was our vision and that is what I believe that we have achieved. Medium bodied ( progressively builidng from light medium to medium...ending maybe a touch above), dried fruits, citrus peel notes, bakery spine. This is one of the finest cigars that we have brought to market. It will sit alongside your Monte 2, Partagas P2, Dip 2, VR Unicos with absolute aplomb. Of course,as is our mission, it will do so at well under half the price. Balanced, complex with exceptional quality control. These are not cigars that you will need to age long term. Let them acclimatise to your humidor for 30 days but they will seriously improve over the next 18 months. Fresh, ....a 91 point cigar every time with plenty of scope on the upside. It is one of the cigar worlds bargains. Box USD$295 Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Piramide must be through the Shopping Cart. Desnudo Churchill N8 (25’s) 7 x 47 Churchill Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Churchill N8 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK This is Hamlets baby, Churchill and Double Corona being his favourite format. The Churchill is simply a magnificent cigar. Aroma at cold is all barnyard and toasted tobacco. This cigar builds in intensity third to third. Lusitania meets Sir Winston may be too high a bar. It is close and stands on its own legs. However there is that subtle interplay of sourdough, marshmallows and coffee milk chocolate that satisfies the soul. One of the best cigars we have released this year. Box $309 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Churchill N8 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK MOFOH Robusto Trinity (25’s) 5 x 50 Robusto Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Robusto Trinity must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK We had 15 blends for the MOFOH Trinity Robusto but it was one of the final blends that was chosen by our FOH tasting panel as well as Hamlet. We made a few tweaks to the final blend to make it richer, sooner in the cigars evolution and that one tweak has paid immense dividends. Imagine an Upmann Connoisseur Number 1 meets an El Rey el Mundo Choix Supreme meets Trinidad Media Luna. You have elegance and poise at the beginning transitioning gradually to a flavour bomb of fresh baked bread, citrus, coffee, honey/raisins. It will start light medium and build throughout to a point just over medium. Never harsh, great mouthfeel and palate weight all carried off with elegance and aplomb at a price point that cannot be matched. Enjoy! Box $ 255 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Robusto Trinity must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Queen Corona N5 (25’s ) 6 x 42 Corona Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Queen Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK This cigar is a touch longer than a traditional Corona. Why? Because we can. Few make a Corona any more. and I have no idea why. There is such poetry to a Corona cigar when done right and by God we have done this one right. For those who love Corona and Dalias, don't miss out on these. Flavour profile? Montecristo Number 3 meets Trinidad Coloniales. Medium bodied almost from the outset. Give it half an inch to find its stride. Beautifully elegant. There is cocoa and a touch of orange peel + that fresh bakery experience that you are coming to expect from the Desnudo line. It will finish a touch fuller but there are no elbows or rough edges here. Hamlet refers to it as a masterpiece and I can't disagree. Box $ 230 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Queen Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Ninfas N7 (50’s) 7 X 33 Ninfa AUG 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Ninfas must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Mid bodied and rich. There is a purveying raisin/fruity sweetness that melds well with other nuances of tart cooking chocolate, sourdough, peanut and just a touch of spice on the retro hale. The cigar builds progressively but never loses its composure. The aroma is indeed something special and reflects the flavour profile. Box $ 370 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Ninfas must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Canonazo Amante VI (25’s) 6 X 52 Canonazo March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Canonazo must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Honey opening. Under Medium. Aroma of coffee beans, toasted tobacco, molasses. The cigar strolls slowly through the first third and builds intensity. The second third is all bakery/croissant and espresso with a dash of cream. In the last third, a little bit of magic comes into play. Bread and butter pud, almonds and leather all come together. We love this cigar. The tobacco is all 4+ years of age. Please ensure you rest your cigars the 30 days as you will notice a large difference in the smoking experience. Box $ 299 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Canonazo must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo - Lancero N1 2023 (25’s) 7 ½ x 38 Lancero March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Lancero N1 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK I think we have made one of the best Lanceros in the world today. This beautiful Lancero builds throughout bringing into play creamy chocolate, fresh baked bread and cinnamon. Pure medium bodied in the second third. The last third continues to build but there are no harsh edges. Some salty wood elements with floral notes while the now cooking chocolate continues to play with your palate. Touch of Sancho Panza Molinos meets Por Larranaga Montecarlo. It will finish just over medium and you will nub it. Box $ 255 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Lancero N1 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo – 2023 N4 Petit Corona (25’s) 5 1/8 X 42 Petit Corona March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the N4 Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK The opening is just over medium bodied. You will swear it’s a maduro in flavour but it’s not. Coffee, chocolate dominate. It has been described as the “brown edge of cookies”. A picture paints a thousand words. Second third continues along that choc cookie line but introduces some fresh baked bread. This is a petit corona so we wanted it to do a profile well without getting too complicated. There are no harsh spots in this cigar at any point. The last third builds to a chocolate croissant profile. Beautiful medium to medium full finish. This will be a regular in your humidor. Box $ 199 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the N4 Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo – 2023 Carlota (25’s) Carlota March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Carlota must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK The 2023 Carlota is bloody rich. It brings to the table a touch of attitude. Chocolate, earth, leather but with a nose that is all easter egg and espresso. It opens to the top end of the medium spectrum and plays in the medium-to-medium full range. No edges, no elbows. Some smoked paprika nuances but a heart of milk chocolate, honey and burnt toast. Moreish. The last third builds back to the top end of medium and ends medium full. The only way to describe it is fruit and nut chocolate. Box $ 215 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK MOFOH Spada Gorda (25’s) 46 X 150mm (5 7/8) Corona Gorda March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the MOFOH Spada Gorda must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Opens medium bodied. Fresh baked sourdough and milk chocolate. Some savoury spices play on the edges. The retrohale is creamy and decadent. Second third transitions to baking spices with a salty hazelnut finish. Medium to just over medium at times. Last third is all bakery, driftwood, savoury spices finishing medium full”. Box $ 235 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the MOFOH Spada Gorda must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK
  12. 1: I’m on the NUDIE/FOHMOH tasting panel, so obviously I have a superior palate. 2: I’m also the one that the other panel members say “This idiot doesn’t know what he’s talking about!” So, there’s that… 😔
  13. Today
  14. My palate itself is terrible... but I taste everything through my nose. Every puff = retrohale, otherwise I don't get any flavor.
  15. Been awhile! Took 4+ months off cigars, slowly getting back to 2-3 per week. This 2020 Siglo III is spectacular. The break from smoking has brought my palate back!
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.