All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My 2017 Siglo IVs have been meh as well 😥... so far.
  3. I'd say without a doubt the finest piece out of all 48 pages on this thread. Haute horology at it's best.
  4. I've been smoking... Siglo I and trout fishing, RGPE and sitting around smoking... 2019 BBF First 2021 RASS I've tried - excellent Punch Punch Punch! PLPC RAT SEP 21 PLMC RAT FEB 20 - really good.
  5. I'm not a conspiracy nut and I can't provide a single shred of evidence, but this100% happened.
  6. Ibuprofen/alka seltzer/gatorade for sure. My personal odd hangover tradition is I always crave something fishy/creamy when hung over. Tuna salad sandwich, bagels lox and cream cheese, and on NY day we often do caviar and creme fraiche. I think it must be the oily stuff I crave. I also almost always smoke a Punch DC when hungover at home. Like I somehow earned it. In reality, I am rarely hung over these days. I stick to light beer. If I mix stuff (couple beers, glass of wine, scotch) I am 100% always hurting the next day no matter what I do so I avoid that almost always! Almost.
  7. I have the exact same model. I think though I have a replacement 3rd party band (Tudor wanted to charge me 2 grand for a real one 😐).
  8. I have a Tudor Prince Oyster Date from the mid 90s. Was my grand uncle's watch.
  9. Yesterday
  10. My advice, given I once went on the same endeavor with a budget of $500, would be to go deep on vintage options. You’ll really figure out what you want and will get educated along the way. Once you figure out what you’re looking for, it becomes a really fun hunting exercise (similar to Mon - Thurs for those of us on 24:24…). Nothing wrong with buying something new, but you’ll find really cool options and better value with the vintage route.
  11. Treana 21 vintage. First time trying and wow it definitely rivals $100 cabs in California. Also first time having a BBF which is delicious but terrible burn. Should have dry boxed it maybe.
  12. Several bottles of water + 1 aleve before bed. Wake up and have an overly aggressive breakfast sando...bacon, egg, cheese, hashbrown, and hot sauce on an everything bagel. If this fails then have a vodka club and defer your hangover to later for another chance at recovery.
  13. Down to the beach and fall face first into the ocean...no matter how cold it is. Works every time.
  14. I think there are some great options for 1500 dollars or less. I’m a sucker for automatic movements and the Tissot PRX powermatic 80 is 7-800 dollars and has 80 hours of power reserve(shocker). For something a little more expensive I like the Tudor prince date. I have an older model which was from 1995 but it still has an eta movement that simply needs a tuneup. The PRX has the added benefit of having other strap options from Tissot as well as other 3rd party non licensed ones.
  15. BRC somewhere in 2020. This is probably the best I've ever had. I have no idea who it came from. It was in my singles humidor. The burn is a little crazy, but the flavors are very good.
  16. If you don’t mind, or even better can see the obvious virtues of, a smaller vintage watch, then the world is your beautiful patinated oyster.
  17. Goodmorning from deep in the West Australian Pilbara
  18. My best sticks were from 2020 while many sticks from 2023 are hit and miss.
  19. Sunday night cigars 22' Cohiba Novedosos - nilla wafer cookies, Cardamom Tea, Black Licorice 18' Bolivar Royal Corona - Cocoa, Gingerbread, Dried Fruit Blah Ok Good Tasty Heavenly
  20. Care to expand on that a bit? Flavor? Construction? Consistency? All of the above?
  21. Cmon! This should be prioritized above everything going on in your life. What else could be more important??!
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.