All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm also interested in why you came upon this conclusion? I've heard sticks around 99-01 can be sort of hit or miss and I haven't smoked many 22-23 stock but from many comments I hear the quality the last couple years has been great.
  3. This. It's like gatorade on steroids, only thing (besides continuing to drink) that I've had work for me consistently. I've also found that the name brand, non-powder packets, seem to be best when trying to get rid of a hangover. I've never actually tried to drink it BEFORE starting to drink though. Typically I'll do it before bed that night and also in the morning. Seems to work pretty well for me.
  4. Good review. I love to see people smoking the 'heavy hitters' in their collection. I've experienced some piss poor construction issues with my 2019 CoLas. What year was yours? Happy to hear it burned well for you.
  5. Just smoke the hashish before the Bolivar. You'll be in the same place and your cigar will taste much better than if it had reefer in it.
  6. Today
  7. Honestly I am leaning towards Raching for the ease and simplicity, but the allure of having a high end Liebherr tempted me. I don’t understand why Liebherr wouldn’t make a proper humidor that can go down lower than 65. Their humidor only goes down to 65.
  8. Hi Everyone Tomorrow is Anzac Day In Australia (our Memorial Day) so it is a Public Holiday However Friday's 2424 will be normal time See you Friday Morning Lisa
  9. Nice review, nice cigar! When these are on they are the bomb.
  10. Like many larger CC this cigar can be outstanding or really disappointing. I choose them really carefully now as their price point is nearly the same as the Lusis'...
  11. I can't say Bolivar has cannabis in it but whenever I fire up a BPC I like to watch The Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon playing.
  12. So you put them directly in the freezer? You've never had any issue with your cigars this way? I've always been scared of the thermal shock so what I do is 12 in the fridge, 24 in the freezer and then 12 in the fridge again.
  13. Oops...it's a crazy week as tomorrow is a Public Holiday, LOL!
  14. Unfortunately sobriety does seem to be the best way to avoid a hangover... The most effective thing I've found is hydrating/electrolytes BEFORE drinking. Actual name brand Pedialyte before drinking seems to work the best, and make it the liquid stuff, not the powder packets. Drink a whole quart of that stuff before the alcohol hits your lips. Then keep drinking water or Pedialyte/electrolytes while imbibing. I've found that the payoff per quart is greater when consumed earlier in the evening than later. Make sure you eat dinner. Sleep as much as you can. Wake up and hydrate while making your bacon and eggs. Good luck!
  15. A PC for me. A standard corona (142 x 42) is perfect. Actually, maybe a corona gorda. I don't get why the robusto ever became sort of the de facto standard vitola. It has always seemed out of proportion to me. I would outlaw it. Mandate the Doble/Toro/Robusto Extra in its place. I know I'm in the feeble minority 😀
  16. Many of us listen to podcasts when we are enjoying a cigar, doing yard work, gym/exercise, throwing a fishing line in the water etc. I find it immensely relaxing and have about 10 different podcasts that I cycle through on a weekly basis. One of those podcasts that I introduced to my rotation a year ago is the Lounge Lizards cigar and lifestyle podcast. I love the pace of the show, the humour, the in-depth discussions ( the Habanos aged program this week is a cracker). We loved it so much that we are now proudly sponsoring the show! If you haven’t already done so, put it on your radar. I think it will be a weekly listen. 😉 https://youtu.be/l--66tixdVo?si=3Gz5ovr5OSKTaDfc Have a cracking day! ****24:24 kicks off at the below Brisbane, Australia times. Best to check what time that is to where you reside so you don't miss out. Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday at 10.30am. Friday at 8.30am ****If you order late Friday or over the weekend, Di will come back to you Monday. Tranquillo. ****Please provide your FULL NAME and HANDLE in all e-mails to Diana on this email address [email protected]. DO NOT PM YOUR REQUEST PLEASE ***Emails without your full information and what you want to order will be DELETED If any of your information has changed since your last order VIA EMAIL please let Di know in the email request. If you are a new member please let Di know. * When confirmed, settle up. Don't leave it until "manna" PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO ANY PART OF THE REQUEST * Aged stock has been held by ourselves or sourced from PCC. Provenance is unquestioned. Some boxes may have Health Warning Labels. ** ORDERS UNDER $100 USD WILL HAVE A $25 USD Shipping Fee Added ****PLEASE READ AND NOTE TO ALL WHO ORDER ***** ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and DELETED *** Cohiba Siglo VI (25’s) 52 × 150 mm (5⅞″) Robusto Extra BRT JUN 23 Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Legend Medium to medium full in body, full flavoured. flapjack, treacle, milk coffee, citrus zest. Box $ 2699 USD $ 5069 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Ramon Allones No 3 10’s (10’s) ALL SOLD OUT 52 × 138 mm (5⅜″) Robusto Extra OEG ENE 23 Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT With the Ramón Allones Allones No.3, Habanos is now again expanding the standard range of this popular brand, which last only included three formats. Box $ 259 USD $ 755 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Punch Punch (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 46 × 143 mm (5⅝″) Corona Gorda SAE AGO 23 Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT The MOFOH Spada Gorda run the Punch Punch close …but the 22/23 Punch Punch are exceptional . I can’t give them any higher accolade There is a cream undercurrent fleshed out with clove, stout, sweet and savoury spice. It tilts and turns in its flavour delivery. Complex, rich and lush. Box $ 539 USD $ 1650 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Fonseca Cosacos (25) 42 × 135 mm (5⅜″) Corona PEU ABR 23 Mostly Clearance I was asked to pull some nice boxes for a member and I was pleasantly surprised. A couple of years of age to boot. Just a touch under medium bodied. Sweet edge, peat, touch of spice. Smooth. Box $ 273 USD $ 1060 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Hoyo De Monterrey Elegantes LCDH (10’s) ALL SOLD OUT 47 × 158mm (6¼″) Perfecto SUL JUL 23 Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Flowers, cream, cedar note, clove, light -medium bodied in the main. Box $ 285 USD $ 756 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Hoyo De Monterrey San Juan (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 54 × 150 mm (5⅞″) Robusto Extra BRM MAR 23* Mostly Clearance Cream….sweet sponge cake and cream with a mezzo coffee. These boxes nail the profile Cream and light toast, cinnamon on the edges. Decadent. Viscous tongue coating smoke. Cream, cedar, tea, quality toasted tobacco is all on display but this is predominantly a lay down cigar for a few years to enable the sweet spices to develop alongside the cream present now. Box $ 715 USD $ 2197 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Montecristo Petit Number 2 (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 52 × 120 mm (4¾″) Petit Pyramid SAE MAR 23* Mostly Clearance Light chocolate mousse character on the palate. Medium bodied albeit it can surprise you at the opening. Coffee or a coffee liquor goes best with them. Half a bottle of rum isn’t bad either. I need a full bottle. Box $ 510 USD $ 1577 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Partagas Super Partagas (25) ALL SOLD OUT Corona BRT ABR 23 *Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT It has been a fair while since I have had a Partagas Super Partagas. Mind you a love a mid bodied Corona. I will let other members who are smoking them regularly to post on this 2424 thread as to how they are smoking. Box $ 200 USD $ 893 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted ** Montecristo Double Edmundo (C/P 3'SX5, 15'S) ALL SOLD OUT 50 × 155 mm (6⅛″) Robusto Extra GRB FEB 23 Mostly Montecristo Double Edmundo are among the best of Monte. I will put them up there with Monte Especial but that is only if you enjoy the larger cigar format. The resultant class and depth of Montecristo flavours ….cocoa, coffee, biscuit, cake, is outstanding. Box of 15 $ 431 USD $ 1205 AUD One 3 Pack $ 87 USD $ 242 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Bolivar Petite Corona ALL SOLD OUT 42 × 129 mm (5⅛″) Petit Corona UBL AUG 23 Mostly Clearance It is just a flavour explosion. You have been loving them……and so you should. They have huge cojones and are smoking rich rich rich. Big, bold, ballsy. Full flavour, full body in a Petit Corona. Fresh ground coffee, touch of leather, liquorice, spiced raisins. Box $ 313 USD $ 1092 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Connoisseur Number 2 (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 51 × 134 mm (5¼″) Robusto BRT JUN 23 Mostly Clearance I smoke a lot of these as they are in my wheelhouse. Punch Punch meets Connie 1 meets Juan Lopez 2. Rich sponge cake and custard profile. Has become a regular treat. Box $ 524 USD $ 1625 AUD Two Box Deal $ 996 USD $ 3087 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial (10’s) ALL SOLD OUT 50 × 141 mm (5½″) Robusto Extra BAO JUL 23 Mostly Clearance Kaleidoscope of flavour. Highly complex exploring the array of sweet spices, cream, toasted tobacco, coffee bean. Box $ 239 USD $ 750 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Partagas Aristocrats (25’s) 40 × 129 mm (5⅛″) Petit Corona RSG MAY 23 Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT Great budget petit corona. Medium bodied with plenty of Partagas sourdough, earth, leather and chocolate. When you are looking for flavour and not a supermodel. Box $ 205 USD $ 823 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Rafael Gonzalez Coronas de Lonsdale (10s) ALL SOLD OUT 48 × 127 mm (5″) Hemosos Number 4 (Choix Supreme Size) SUL FEB 23 Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Box $ 151 USD $ 427 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Magnum 46 (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 46 × 143 mm (5⅝″) Corona Gorda OEG AGO 23 Mostly Clearance I have fallen in love with the Mag 46 on this holiday break all over again. BBF/Mag 46/Bolivar Petit Corona/Nudie N3/young PLPC are staples for me. Partagas 898 is another with a similar profile. One of my go to cigars. Smokes big and bold. You can enjoy it young if you don’t mind big cigars. You could lay them down for 20 + years. Your call. Dark coffee, roasted nuts, liquorice. Recently more sweetness in terms of burnt sugar. Box $ 517 USD $ 1616 AUD **when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted Romeo Y Julieta Sports Largos 35 × 117mm (4⅝″) Short Panetela SUL JUL 23 Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT Box $ 189 USD $ 648 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Vegas Robaina Unicos (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 52 × 156 mm (6⅛″) Piramides EPO AGO 23 Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT Tiramisu in a cigar. Cream, cocoa, dark chocolate, forest floor. Medium bodied….maybe a touch over on occasion. Box $ 662 USD $ 2046 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Punch Short de Punch (10’s) ALL SOLD OUT 50 × 120 mm (4¾″) Petit Robusto RGB ABR 23 *Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT They just taste great. I hit them up regularly and they seldom ever disappoint. Great addition and the fact that they are in 10’s is a bonus. I would love to see them in 50 cabs as well…… but that is a dream 😊 Rich. Over Medium for me. Spice, savoury spice with a gorgeous honeyed nut underlay. It works on all levels! Box $ 184 USD $ 574 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Juan Lopez Seleccion Number 2 (25’s) 50 × 124 mm (4⅞″) Robusto GRB AGO 23* *Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Light “Cointreau” coated coffee cake. These and the BBF are the two cigars that I need to stop picking up automatically when I am in the walk in. I could smoke them all day. “You want a cigar to smoke now but one also that will age superbly. “Notes of orange peel, chocolate and strong cream coffee all wrapped in a spine of quality toasted tobacco” Box $ 419 USD $ 1485 AUD Two Box Deal $ 796 USD $ 2821 AUD Quarter Box (6) $ 113 USD $ 370 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Ramon Allones Small Club Corona (25’s) 42 × 110 mm (4⅜″) Minuto UBL JUN 23* Mostly Clearance Fruit driven powerhouse. Small club corona right you get huge bang for buck in terms of flavour/price. Light milk chocolate, raisins, toasted tobacco in a medium full body. A 40 minute flavour filled powerhouse treat. You just need the wait until the right boxes are up. Box $ 255 USD $ 930 AUD Two Box Deal $ 485 USD $ 1767 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** San Cristobal Principe (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 42 × 110 mm (4⅜″) Minutos BRM OCT 22 *Mostly Clearance They will deliver that rich cake and molasses flavour. Always a favourite among members. Unique, satisfying. Box $ 278 USD $ 947 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** H. Upmann Magnum 54 (25's)ALL SOLD OUT 54 × 120 mm (4¾″) Robusto UAR JUN 23* *Mostly Clearance Cream, cake, shortbread, mezzo espresso, burnt sugar nuances, starts mid bodied (but be prepared), smooth. Perfect coffee and/or fortified companion. Box $ 531 USD $ 1621 AUD Quarter Box (6) $ 144 USD $ 404 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Partagas Shorts (50 Cab) 42 × 110 mm (4⅜″) Minutos EBP MAY 23* Mostly Clearance The 2023 deep dive poll showed how much this cigar is loved. It is our members reliable companion all around the world. Coffee laden sourdough/brioche. Medium bodied but can be medium full when young. Partagas shorts are simply so versatile. They are essential cigars for your humidor. Cab (50) $ 554 USD $ 1928 AUD Quarter Box (12) $ 150 USD $ 480 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted ** Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Number 1 (25’s) 46 × 143 mm (5⅝″) Corona Gorda ORB JUL 23 Mostly Clearance Highly complex exploring the array of sweet spices, cream, toasted tobacco, coffee bean. Box $ 518 USD $ 1618 AUD Quarter Box (6) $ 140 USD $ 402 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Por Larranaga Montecarlo (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 33 × 159 mm (6¼″) Slim Panetela BRM SEP 23 Mostly Clearance*ONE BOX PER CLIENT Forum Favourite. Give it 5-8 years of age and you are smoking something that can be as complex as a Cohiba Lancero……without the price pain. Caramel, toasted tobacco, dried fruits. Like all PL, if you can age them they will only get better. Everyone should have one of these in the humidor. I rotate through a dozen. Box $ 210 USD $ 772 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Romeo y Julieta Cazadores (25’s) ALL SOLD OUT 43 × 162 mm (6⅜″) Lonsdale BSE JUL 23 *Mostly Clearance *ONE BOX PER CLIENT Damn tasty! What you have in the Cazadores is a full favoured Lonsdale that performs time after time. Full bodied, full flavoured, leather, cedar, edges of sweeter cherry jam. Dry box them for the best result. Keep them in the foil for sure, but if smoking them young, dry box for a day or two. Box $ 466 USD $ 1528 AUD ***when placing your order this week, please state your full name, forum handle, country and state. Emails without those details in full will not be acknowledged and deleted *** Desnudo Piramide N2 (25's ) Piramide Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Piramide must be through the Shopping Cart Picture a Ramon Allones profile in a Piramide. That was our vision and that is what I believe that we have achieved. Medium bodied ( progressively builidng from light medium to medium...ending maybe a touch above), dried fruits, citrus peel notes, bakery spine. This is one of the finest cigars that we have brought to market. It will sit alongside your Monte 2, Partagas P2, Dip 2, VR Unicos with absolute aplomb. Of course,as is our mission, it will do so at well under half the price. Balanced, complex with exceptional quality control. These are not cigars that you will need to age long term. Let them acclimatise to your humidor for 30 days but they will seriously improve over the next 18 months. Fresh, ....a 91 point cigar every time with plenty of scope on the upside. It is one of the cigar worlds bargains. Box USD$295 Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Piramide must be through the Shopping Cart. Desnudo Churchill N8 (25’s) 7 x 47 Churchill Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Churchill N8 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK This is Hamlets baby, Churchill and Double Corona being his favourite format. The Churchill is simply a magnificent cigar. Aroma at cold is all barnyard and toasted tobacco. This cigar builds in intensity third to third. Lusitania meets Sir Winston may be too high a bar. It is close and stands on its own legs. However there is that subtle interplay of sourdough, marshmallows and coffee milk chocolate that satisfies the soul. One of the best cigars we have released this year. Box $309 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Churchill N8 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK MOFOH Robusto Trinity (25’s) 5 x 50 Robusto Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Robusto Trinity must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK We had 15 blends for the MOFOH Trinity Robusto but it was one of the final blends that was chosen by our FOH tasting panel as well as Hamlet. We made a few tweaks to the final blend to make it richer, sooner in the cigars evolution and that one tweak has paid immense dividends. Imagine an Upmann Connoisseur Number 1 meets an El Rey el Mundo Choix Supreme meets Trinidad Media Luna. You have elegance and poise at the beginning transitioning gradually to a flavour bomb of fresh baked bread, citrus, coffee, honey/raisins. It will start light medium and build throughout to a point just over medium. Never harsh, great mouthfeel and palate weight all carried off with elegance and aplomb at a price point that cannot be matched. Enjoy! Box $ 255 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Robusto Trinity must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Queen Corona N5 (25’s ) 6 x 42 Corona Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Queen Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK This cigar is a touch longer than a traditional Corona. Why? Because we can. Few make a Corona any more. and I have no idea why. There is such poetry to a Corona cigar when done right and by God we have done this one right. For those who love Corona and Dalias, don't miss out on these. Flavour profile? Montecristo Number 3 meets Trinidad Coloniales. Medium bodied almost from the outset. Give it half an inch to find its stride. Beautifully elegant. There is cocoa and a touch of orange peel + that fresh bakery experience that you are coming to expect from the Desnudo line. It will finish a touch fuller but there are no elbows or rough edges here. Hamlet refers to it as a masterpiece and I can't disagree. Box $ 230 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Queen Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Ninfas N7 (50’s) 7 X 33 Ninfa AUG 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Ninfas must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Mid bodied and rich. There is a purveying raisin/fruity sweetness that melds well with other nuances of tart cooking chocolate, sourdough, peanut and just a touch of spice on the retro hale. The cigar builds progressively but never loses its composure. The aroma is indeed something special and reflects the flavour profile. Box $ 370 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Ninfas must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Desnudo Canonazo Amante VI (25’s) 6 X 52 Canonazo March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Canonazo must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Honey opening. Under Medium. Aroma of coffee beans, toasted tobacco, molasses. The cigar strolls slowly through the first third and builds intensity. The second third is all bakery/croissant and espresso with a dash of cream. In the last third, a little bit of magic comes into play. Bread and butter pud, almonds and leather all come together. We love this cigar. The tobacco is all 4+ years of age. Please ensure you rest your cigars the 30 days as you will notice a large difference in the smoking experience. Box $ 299 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Canonazo must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo - Lancero N1 2023 (25’s) 7 ½ x 38 Lancero March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Lancero N1 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK I think we have made one of the best Lanceros in the world today. This beautiful Lancero builds throughout bringing into play creamy chocolate, fresh baked bread and cinnamon. Pure medium bodied in the second third. The last third continues to build but there are no harsh edges. Some salty wood elements with floral notes while the now cooking chocolate continues to play with your palate. Touch of Sancho Panza Molinos meets Por Larranaga Montecarlo. It will finish just over medium and you will nub it. Box $ 255 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Lancero N1 must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo – 2023 N4 Petit Corona (25’s) 5 1/8 X 42 Petit Corona March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the N4 Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK The opening is just over medium bodied. You will swear it’s a maduro in flavour but it’s not. Coffee, chocolate dominate. It has been described as the “brown edge of cookies”. A picture paints a thousand words. Second third continues along that choc cookie line but introduces some fresh baked bread. This is a petit corona so we wanted it to do a profile well without getting too complicated. There are no harsh spots in this cigar at any point. The last third builds to a chocolate croissant profile. Beautiful medium to medium full finish. This will be a regular in your humidor. Box $ 199 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the N4 Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Puro Desnudo – 2023 Carlota (25’s) Carlota March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the Carlota must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK The 2023 Carlota is bloody rich. It brings to the table a touch of attitude. Chocolate, earth, leather but with a nose that is all easter egg and espresso. It opens to the top end of the medium spectrum and plays in the medium-to-medium full range. No edges, no elbows. Some smoked paprika nuances but a heart of milk chocolate, honey and burnt toast. Moreish. The last third builds back to the top end of medium and ends medium full. The only way to describe it is fruit and nut chocolate. Box $ 215 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the Petit Corona must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK MOFOH Spada Gorda (25’s) 46 X 150mm (5 7/8) Corona Gorda March 2023 *Mostly Clearance As many as you like. All Purchases for the MOFOH Spada Gorda must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK Opens medium bodied. Fresh baked sourdough and milk chocolate. Some savoury spices play on the edges. The retrohale is creamy and decadent. Second third transitions to baking spices with a salty hazelnut finish. Medium to just over medium at times. Last third is all bakery, driftwood, savoury spices finishing medium full”. Box $ 235 USD Shipped from Florida. US Delivery generally within 7 days. All Purchases for the MOFOH Spada Gorda must be through the Shopping Cart. Here is the LINK
  17. Pretty accurate. Lol. Bana did a lot of sketch comedy in his early days here, parodying the Aussie yobbo/bogan character a fair bit. He's operating at about 60-75% Aussie yobbo in this scene.
  18. My 2017 Siglo IVs have been meh as well 😥... so far.
  19. I'd say without a doubt the finest piece out of all 48 pages on this thread. Haute horology at it's best.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.