All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Awesome review @Lunettesman, I am on the verge of getting Raching MON800A to act as a long term dry box to supplement my WIH...
  3. I’ve been a Hamilton fan since way back. Not sure if you can get an automatic in that price range anymore but if not look for used.
  4. Hey. Another Texas Duo review. Hope you guys are doing well. I was in Austin this week and Houston in two weeks - need to find my way back to the metroplex. Be well guys. Good reviews.
  5. BBF nightcap, my favorite marca. Loads of earth and cocoa
  6. Raiders are trying to coax JaMarcus Russell out of retirement
  7. Great dinner and then a Sir Winnie from 2014. Dog sitting while my daughter is in Florida.
  8. Today
  9. Exactly, new owners of habanos would direct those purchase and supply to Asia.. sort of retaining profit to Asia distributors maybe? Hopefully can increase supply to pcc and benefit us in 2424 LOL
  10. Bowers is a heck of a football player and tight end. Good pickup.
  11. Yesterday
  12. First Upmann for me… Connie 2. A bit too snug draw for my liking. Sweetness and some bread is what I got. Also have a Mag 50 that I will try for the first time soon.
  13. 🤣. Fishing to be sure. I got a killer deal on it otherwise I'd probably have gone a different direction. First thing that goes is that ugly pink bed!
  14. Will it be used for fishing excursions or the J Peterman Reality Tour?
  15. I have San Cristobal de La Habana bands of both colours. It's been discussed in the past, but Habanos S.A has a policy of not wasting materials for production so seeing a box with slightly different bands is not out of the ordinary.
  16. Came here for this. A WR or OLine would have been perfect
  17. Watch a start by Snell this season. Talk about humbling.
  18. Raiders got Brock Bowers for TE. He's a big sucker. I'd like to see them do something. Anything...
  19. Former Bears GM Ryan Pace who f’d up the Bears for years now sits in the Falcons war room. First good move he ever made for the Bears! We got the receiver we wanted as a result. When the Giants didn’t take a QB, I thought we had missed on Odunze, but the inept Falcons saved the day.
  20. Very much a geek and a fanatic, but still not a fan of Greubel Forsey. I find them a bit hard to look at l, just like MB&F, not for me. Ever. Richard Mille on the other hand are amazing from an engineering and haute horological perspective. Unbelievable how much technology and advancement he’s brought to watch making. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Thanks for posting. Not my cup of tea either. I have a few buddies with Richard Mille’s and I’m in same boat. Not for me. My hunch is it’s basically a show of wealth regardless of what they say!
  22. Not mine, most certainly! Have never crossed paths with a Greubel Forsey before. I didn’t have the nerve to ask my friend what this thing costs. Not my cup of tea, even if I had alot more money! Figured I would post for the watch geeks here as you don’t see these in the wild often (at least in the circles I run in!).
  23. I snagged a box on Non Plus on 24:24 on April 15th. Box code BRT Jun 23. I think that I actually saw them on 24:24 again since the 15th. Or maybe it was right before. But multiple times this month at least.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.