All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ditto, I had a feeling that there was going to be a 10% coupon today so I was holding off of buying the Trinity Robustos when they came back in stock until right now. Well, the flood gates opened with this 10% coupon today and I just bought a few bundles of 25 today! 😊👍
  3. And the KC Royals lose the first of what will be another one hundred loss season!
  4. My apologies, it wasn’t showing on the mobile app version, but just saw it on the web version. Thank you! [emoji3526] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Use the coupon: the coupon code EASTER24 for a 10% discount on any bundle, sampler or combination.
  6. I think you forgot to insert the coupon code [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Happy Easter! 4 day Easter weekend starting Good Friday today and hence no traditional 2424. However, we will roll out a 4 day Nudie/Desnudo/MOFOH sale on all bundles and 5 packs Starts now and finishes 10:30am Tuesday Local/8:30PM NY Monday. Use the coupon code EASTER24 for a 10% discount on any bundle, sampler or combination. Free shipping for orders over $125 USD (post discount) COUPON ENDS Tuesday local 10:30am/8:30PM NY Monday. https://fohmarketplace.com/ I hope you get to enjoy a cigar sometime over this special weekend. Everyone say a prayer Ken PS: All orders this weekend over into the draw for a box of Partagas Serie D 4 (25) drawn Wednesday 3rd of April. 1 ticket per $100 spend on the Nudie/MOFOH sale
  8. Today
  9. Glad to have found this space and look forward to the journey.
  10. If we assume that he truly owned most of what was included in the book, then the ~130 or so lots had some peculiar inclusions or exclusions and were but a very small selection of his overall collection. Was he intending to test the waters prior to his health declining? Very few of the lots scratch the surface of "legendary" status cigars. You mentioned the Siglo XXI humidor, 1492, CT25th/1987 and 1994, but he had so many others such as the Cohiba Coronas, Dinner of the Century, Sancho Dorados, PL Magnums/PL Dunhill 31, Punch Serie B/C, RyJ Clemenceau, Quintero Churchills, Green Box/Finest Selection banded Sir Winstons, etc, etc. The two super rare items I noticed were the Cohiba Coronas Especiales with the first gen bands and the Maria Guerrero Grandes de Espana, with the latter noted that he was aware of only two boxes in existence although others have surfaced since. LFDC Cristales and the Gran Coronas from the 1987-1992 period were certainly very rare, but what of the Short Churchills and Diademas? There are so many special releases for London merchants - JJ Fox & Dunhill Seleccions/variants being the most common, but also Fribourg & Treyer, Geo. F Trumper, House of Rothschild... yet only the Fox Nectares No 2 and another ERDM Fox Selection in the auction. I found the high quantities of en cello cigars - although not all machine made - to be interesting as well. The last surprise was that a box of the Festival del Habano Marevas from 2000 was not included. Back in the days of ICC, there was a theory he was sharing those with many members to increase the value as he had purchased too many boxes. Rob's comments earlier in the thread put it best - Eccentric, private, generous to those he trusted, sometimes controversial. Dr Nip was an enigma, as was his auction.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.