All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hadroxity

Your current top picks

I'm pretty new to collecting CC's, currently the best of what I have is JL1, I think this may just be due to it being the oldest by date I have. Waiting on some orders to come in to see if the JL1 still holds the crown or not.
  3. ac031898

Storage

I keep mine in the boxes until they get close to empty...I have a couple of cedar trays I picked up on Amazon where I keep the loose sticks, and also have a ‘ready to smoke’ box where I keep a mix of loose cigars. I have found it easier to add a new tupper to my storage vs constantly moving loose sticks around, but I know that space doesn’t always allow that for some folks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sounds like a treat, I'll have to pick some up.
  5. Hadroxity

Storage

In my Wineador I store them whole box unless they did not come in a box. If these 24:24 orders keep piling up I may have to reevaluate the whole box method. Or just get really good at stacking.
  6. RubenF

Storage

Is a tupperdor a viable choice of your house temperature is set to between 74-76° F consistently? My storage right now is a large wineador which I keep at 65° F
  7. nKostyan

Storage

I, and I know that many of smokers do: do not mix different cigars in the same box. When there's less than a quarter left to the box, I just move all the cigars to the humidor and throw the box away.
  8. So storage and aging How do you manage to keep your storage situation as efficient as possible, while still able to identify particular boxes etc.? Example: Say I have 2 boxes of cigars. I enjoy younger smokes about as much as older ones, so in all likelihood I'll smoke about half of each box within 6 months of purchase and put away the rest. That leaves me with 2 half empty boxes taking up space in a humidor. This is cool with only 2 boxes, but as most of you know it never stays at two. So is it a valid strategy to just bundle the sticks in one box with ribbon, label it accordingly, and pack it within the one box, provided everything fits? If this doesn't work (for whatever reason, I am a newbie after all), what do you suggest? Thanks in advance!
  9. Brian okiec

Wineador

Update ::: after a week running the wineador with drain covered up I find condensation in the bottom . So I unplugged it and see how it goes.
  10. Today
  11. skalls

FORMULA 1

Looks like Paddy Lowe is a free agent now. I'm not sure he was entirely to blame for the fiasco that Williams is in. I certainly don't have any knowledge of the inner workings of the team. Claire doesn't seem to be a good manager/leader and I suspect she's most of the problem there.
  12. A couple of my locals carry it, and another called Coole Swan (which uses white chocolate as well as cream). I don't drink it much, but will give it a go.
  13. irratebass

What's in your glass today?

We've been over this, but SO GOOD!
  14. Got up a little earlier so I could make some soda bread. I still don't think you can beat a better combo than homemade bread and scrambled eggs, I've been making my own butter recently too and don't think I'll ever go back; such a big difference. A banana with natural yoghurt and some local honey on the side Tea with a slosh of whisky
  15. Thanks Ken. Give me a month and I'll show you myself.....
  16. Chucko8

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Today’s offering. SW from 14. Flavours on point.
  17. The Buffalo Trace Kentucky version is pretty good for US folks.
  18. Wait until you have a Canadian Warship in Brisbane - then you know there's trouble afoot!
  19. Correct: I + I + I + I = IV
  20. Also. This is where we are going for dinner at 1900.
  21. Hi guys we are here at the Cidery now. Reminder: Dinner booking is at 1900 at the Civic (Peppercorn).
  22. Hollywood Ninja

Getting NC + CC to play nicely together

Thanks! This is our first and I just turned 40, so it's been an adventure for sure. Lets just say I've been heavily stocking up on Minutos lately!
  23. KavalanWhisky

Developing a cigar palate

Good point, I'm really don't make a conscious effort to do this, I will try and see if I can taste more flavours.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.