All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Nekhyludov

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Yup. But I keep expecting these - especially the Leyenda - to be as good as the 80 Anniversario, and they're just not quite there so I'm always a little disappointed.
  3. havanaclub

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Have you tried the Leyenda? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Today
  5. Nekhyludov

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

UBM MAR 18 Dumas. Very good, but I'm not totally convinced that it's worth the premium.
  6. Going to be pretty difficult to top that one! Ha sorry to get off topic, but how do fresh Monte2s compare?? Very curious I would say I've had many experiences with cigars that have changed my outlook. Partagas Lusitania comes to mind. A fresh one too. Otherwise, my first LGC Md.4 was definitely eye-opening as well. Since that day, I've tried to collect all the LGC releases. Wish they weren't all regionals
  7. Tacos is one of the boxes I decided on with the singles. I couldn’t pass it up either. I have the single from the LCDH purchase in Mexico previously mentioned 😂. Out of town this weekend so it remains safe in spite of the R&J review competition.
  8. Derboesekoenig

San Cristobal Prado

I don't think they produced many Torreon? Are they still being made? Also the price is a bit off-putting when comparing the 122 CUC price of the H.Upmann Noellas
  9. Derboesekoenig

3D Scanner

Oh WOW! Very excited to see this. Can't wait to see the results, and hopefully acquire some bundles
  10. Ken Gargett

So far so good

good news. rob is heading home. could be a slow trip.
  11. Derboesekoenig

Whaaddya get...? Easter Coupon

Try again around Sep-Nov, as that is most likely when they will begin to show up.
  12. THEMISCHMAN

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Another productive day. BMS NOV 13 A very nice Medio Siglo from @crking3 I see a box of these in my future.
  13. JayHabanos

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Por Larranaga- MonteCarlo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Hang in there.. the sun will shine again
  15. canadianbeaver

Some dark clouds in my horizon

Joining the friends support list, brother. Take care. CB
  16. CampDelta369

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Late office work. Have a great weekend guys. Watching NHL Stanley Cup. Toronto pulled out a YUGE game just now.
  17. jtfrizzy

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Pic kinda came out a bit crappy because my 5 month old Lab likes to steal the spotlight, but I'm going with a '12 Trinidad Coloniales and a finger or two of Whistle Pig Rye. Happy Good Friday everyone and hope you all have a Happy Easter. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  18. Congratulations guys! Fantastic!
  19. I want to upgrade to an aristocrat or something similar soon. What are people getting now that aristocrats are not being produced anymore?
  20. Jbhunter223

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Thank you for your input. I agree the PC is very floral.
  21. LLC

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

TPO MAR 18 Epicure de Luxe. Much better than the last one I had a few months ago. REG DIC 17 Connie B. Very enjoyable again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. I'm thinking about doing the same, but not sure I want to blow a chunk of the budget just yet when the auctions are right around the corner.
  23. Burningman

JLP Cazadores - good, bad, ugly?

I haven't had one but if you are curious I say roll the dice! They are very reasonably priced so if they are not your cup of tea it's not a big deal. Maybe get a few singles if they are readily available where you live. Cheers!
  24. Gamehawker

San Cristobal Prado

Ditto, I have 22 left "EML ABR 14" from the Jar + Cigars that I bought in 2016. They are smoking fantastic now with 5 years of age on them. They were also great with 2 1/2 years of age on them
  25. I was tempted to do the same but chickened out at the last minute. I boight a box of Coloniales instead.
  26. Yesterday
  27. JohnS

Review - Cohiba Medio Siglo

I greatly appreciate the time you put into these video reviews. Thanks again!
  1. Load more activity
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.