All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. First Trailer for Ang Lee’s ‘Gemini Man’ Starring Will Smith This morning, Paramount Pictures finally released a trailer for their upcoming Gemini Man film from visionary director Ang Lee, which stars Will Smith. First debuted during CinemaCon 2019, the film features Smith playing BOTH versions of his character- a 50 something version and a young 23 year old version. Gemini Man is set to hit theaters on October 11th 2019.
  3. Nice job on the review.
  4. This Featurette Explores The Lore Of John Wick's Murdery Luxury Hotel One of the most fun things about the John Wick universe is the way it is slowly building an elaborate lore to populate its world of wacky intense assassins. In this featurette, we get to explore one of the centrepieces of that lore: the Continental. A network of assassin-friendly hotels which function as refuges for John Wick’s killers, the Continental is a place of mystery, intrigue, and implicit violence. It’s so central, and so fascinating, that it’s poised to be the focus of the series’ spin-off television show. The above featurette, which features clips from the upcoming third John Wick film, Parabellum, gives more insight into how that hotel has expanded in portrayal and concept since its creation, and how John Wick’s relationship with it is evolving. John Wick: Chapter 3—Parabellum hits theatres this May, 2019.
  5. Fuzz

24:24 WEDNESDAY

@El Presidente you just got back from camping, surely you had an occy strap in the boot to use as a makeshift belt!
  6. While I wasn’t smoking when I tried the whiskey, I’d definitely agree you need a full bodied or peppery cigar to stand up to such a strong flavor.
  7. Just go to the store bro
  8. Today
  9. *Don Carlos is a WONDERFUL smoke! I'll take them over any Fuente Opus X ANYTIME!
  10. Part 1 for me. You should have included number 3 in the poll to see if anyone is crazy enough to like it over the others
  11. Bill Hayes

What's in your glass today?

A pleasant afternoon on Easter Saturday just past.
  12. That will depend on what BD we will receive - I usually don’t smoke anything younger than at least a year.
  13. Do they require some age on them? Or are they good right out of the box
  14. I remember having a video tape (if you can remember those) with the three movies in sequential order.
  15. Love both but no 1 was flawless and true to the book. Love the origin stuff from part 2, even loved the new stuff but the whole hyman roth stuff felt like fan fiction. Really good fan fiction mind you, but nothing can touch the original
  16. Yeah that is the whole point of why Rob does what he does... Just keep looking at the 24:24 and you'll be able to give yourself a pretty good idea of the variations. It's all amazing quality, but some people have different preferences. That's why he does what he does. Very unique system no one else is doing
  17. Godfather Part 1 Many great scenes. Great cast. And they got Luca Brasi [Played by Lenny Montana, an actual bodyguard for the Colombo Family in 1972]
  18. Still have some from the original release and they are awesome. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed and the price sure is right
  19. Good question. I've never had and it's not something I have so I'm excited. I'm looking for reviews but I would defer opinions to the other well knowledge experts on this forum.
  20. That is quite possibly the coolest cologne I've ever seen. Even the concept of that...so neat. Do they have different ones? Where can one peruse some of these offerings? Guess I'll have to pull out google. On another note, my favorite colognes so far have all been John Varvatos, and specifically the Vintage. And all of his colognes are actually a VERY reasonable price
  21. Looks like the mystery box is the H. Upmann Royal Robusto Box 10.
  1. Load more activity
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.