All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. El Prez cheated with Bill Burr. I piss myself when I watch his comedy. So an oldie but goodie as they say
  3. https://halfwheel.com/diplomaticos-el-diputado-arrives-in-belgium-and-luxembourg/364221 Sure wish we could see more dalias, lonsdales and lanceros!
  4. Mulaney is fantastic. He and Mike Birbiglia are sneaky hilarious IMO. I used to do stand-up in California and a little when I moved to Oregon. Fascinating hobby. To me, one of the best doing it today is Norm Macdonald. Just on another level compared to a lot of people.
  5. Hello Guys, My name is Patrick. I’ve been a subscriber for a while now but never submitted a post. I have been a wine and Cuban cigar aficionado for over 25 years now and have always enjoyed reading the FOH posts. I thought you might enjoy seeing a box of Pre-Embargo Montecristo #4 I recently acquired. They were owned by the same family since they were new. The cigars are in very good condition. A few had some foot damage so I cut the damaged areas off to clean those particular cigars up a little. I was told, and tend to agree, that these cigars date from the 1940’s. If my memory serves me correctly, during this time frame it was not uncommon for some cigars to come unbanded. I put these cigars into cellophane sleeves to protect them. I tend to put my rarest cigars into cellophane. I have found that by doing this my cigars are not only protected from any handling, but age gracefully. In addition, the cellophane maintains each cigars humidity and aroma to a much greater degree than the same cigar removed from cellophane.
  6. Noticed when you checked the draw you drew from the foot. Is there a reason? Does it make a difference in what you were looking for? Thx.
  7. Newcastle has The Cuban Cigar Club at the bottom of Grainger Street. I haven't been in for a couple of years so can't comment on current stock... It does, however, have a nice sampling lounge!
  8. Well, I was thinking of laying these down for at least 6 months before trying them, but it seems I really do have to crack open a box soon, specially while they're still available. BTW, my boxes are MSU SET 18, and they do look and smell great.
  9. Today
  10. Re Ligero, it used to be that no Cuban less than 38/40 RG (If my memory is right?) had any ligero in the blend. If that's still true or not I've no idea
  11. on the reg production side, 2011 H.U. Connie 1. one box left. Also, Boli Simones. Simply delightful, flavorful, complex cigar.
  12. Agree with the comments. You are probably in good shape. Only thing I would consider doing different is putting a couple of calibrated hygrometers in the cooler BEFORE you do anything else. Get a handle on the real rh in there before trying to raise or adjust it. Should give you an idea where the rh has been the past several months. Also, smoke a couple and see how they are. Good luck.
  13. Not the most famous guy out there but he’s as clever and quick as any of the greats. Plus Oh Hello was a great play and Big Mouth is the funniest show on TV.
  14. I will piggy back this. Where are those smaller shops selling them for less as mentioned above. Pls PM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. I am going to Newcastle (UK) in october. Any ideas where I should look if I want to try to find a Box? You can send me personal message if you have ideas.
  16. Got a box. Will try one in the next couple of weeks and report back
  17. This one’s not even close for me. The Mac is polished pop, the Floyd is far more meaningful and sophisticated musically. I would have gone with Pink Floyd’s Ummagumma over Rumors.
  18. MC#5 ENE 18. Minuto heaven with an Ice Coffee ala @FatherOfPugs. Have a great weekend boys. Cheers
  19. The color on that BCB is ridiculous. What barrels did they finish in?
  20. Hell yeah! Hearing this has got my thetan levels kicking on their afterburner
  21. Great one. I never listened to Fleetwood Mac growing up and listened to a TON of Pink Floyd, so this was an easy answer for me but were it not for that fact, I would be really torn.
  22. 2016 BCG...hard to believe these were discontinued Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.