All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. rhodges

From NC, new here

Welcome from SC!
  3. πŸ‘» πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
  4. 97 and 00 Dip 1s...CancΓΊn LCDH about 5yrs ago..
  5. Never seen a picture of Ravi before, but I may rolled the dice and said that if he asked me... Pretty neat experience.
  6. Kinda like that extra crunch with my peanut butter!
  7. thought it was impressive when my '03 toyota tundra went 285K miles with only an O2 sensor, coil pack, and strut replacement (sold it just after that). -dobbs
  8. I knew it wasn't a BMW! They spend more time in the shop than on the road. After 3 I swore them off! Should have known after first one, 80 miles on car and threw a lifter!
  9. Today
  10. Nice! I just bought a 2001 Toyota Avalon with 235k miles as a commuter car. I commute about 75 miles to work each way so I’m hoping to get about another 100k out of it. Not a bad investment considering gas prices ($4.00/gal). My truck is unforgiving. I would be ecstatic if I could get 400k miles out of it. Congrats brother.
  11. nKostyan

From NC, new here

Welcome [emoji112]
  12. I'd be surprised if they had it pulled down by the next festival.
  13. I guess I have a "Blocker" set up for any websites that contain "Rocky Patel"
  14. SigmundChurchill

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Happy Birthday Brent!
  15. Where's the dis-like button? haha I would have thought you were a Rangers fan.
  16. TheMonk

From NC, new here

Welcome to FOH!
  17. brainninja

Texas FNG

Thank you very much Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  18. This was a great read! Thank you for your feedback on this location. I am relatively new to Cuban cigars (I'm American) and will be visiting Falmouth in 1 month. Could I possibly trouble you for some recommendations on purchases? In was looking at picking up a couple boxes. I've had a limited number of CC at this point but greatly enjoy the Monte Open series, Quai D'orsay, and Bolivar. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  19. TheMonk

Hello

Welcome to FOH!
  20. TheMonk

Texas FNG

Welcome to FOH!
  21. Gonzalez Byass Elegante Sweet Cream Sherry - 22$ Great for cigars pairing
  22. BrightonCorgi

RIP Niki Lauda... Dead @ 70

That's a great option livery for the Spider. I think you can it get recreated. That was a quick demise for Niki, he was in in the paddock last season and maybe even this season?
  23. Only 2 caviar spoons? I'll pass.
  24. irratebass

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Happy 40th brother!!!!!
  25. I usually aim for under $20, but I have a few candidates in that range. (FYI, Canadian prices are usually 2x suggest retail price) I've had these from 2014/15 and they have been excellent. I'm down to my last 2005 and 2008 bottles. This flew under the radar for a while. Only recently have people honed in on it. This falls under the "gimmicky" section. Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels. But it is very rich, bold and boozy. Drink slow and savour. This one isn't always in stock, but when it is I try and grab a few bottles. This is probably my best bargain find. I was buying them when the 2007/8/9 Vintages were stocked. Full of dark chocolate and cherries. Down to my last 2007 bottle. This is $9USD according to this site. In Toronto I was paying $15CAD. I went through maybe 3 cases of this or more. It is no longer carried by our Provincial liquor mongers.
  26. nino

The Netherlands

Check also the LCDH in Almere next to Amsterdam. Greeat guys and service there.
  27. Lotusguy

LCDH Dubai

...and bless their little hearts for it
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.