All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I like how Panzas bands almost look and feel like inkjet computer paper. Like an absolute fox in a tank top and sweat pants
  3. JayHabanos

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

First one from the box Romeo y Julieta- Churchill ESL ENE 18 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Kaptain Karl

24:24 THURSDAY - IN THE CARTS

Yup it’s brilliant! I’m more impressed with the generosity of our hosts too...all of the competitions and free prizes is pretty amazing from a community and a business standpoint!
  5. I find a sense of awe any time I put on a backpack and head out in to nature. As I’ve gotten older I realize it’s the little things that stir the most wonder; simple things that didn’t come in to focus because I was too busy to notice. In a world of constant innovation and dizzying pace of technological advancements, the peace comes by unplugging and tuning out the noise. The social media world likes to talk a great deal but if you listen, you realize it has nothing to say! I hope future generations learn to slow down a bit and smell the proverbial rose. With that being said, I wonder what will be on tomorrow’s 24:24 sale? 😉
  6. MigsG

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

'18 SCDLH La Fuerza Silky sweet. What a great cigar.
  7. HumidorJuan

Vintage

Without mentioning the source, do you know they’ve been kept properly?
  8. Skypilot

I also prefer the carts but have had success with both as well. The descriptions are great and 24:24 is an amazing idea that creates scarcity and urgency to buy. Very smart business
  9. this is big help, thanks !!!!
  10. Thirds

I’m a fan of the carts myself but I don’t make the rules and I’ll seek them out by any means necessary (emails/carts) to get my hands on the next great thing! Which leads me to my next point.... I’m starting to wonder if the cigars are really this good or does El Pres have massive Jedi mind control with his written descriptions? Certainly has his PhD in creating demand! The bad thing about the carts is I don’t get the email from Diana telling me I’m sorry but they are sold out. 😀
  11. sauntering around the family BBQ half in the bag with a filthy apron and drink in hand.
  12. HumidorJuan

freezing cigars

How long do you recommend I dry box my tater tots ?
  13. HumidorJuan

Storing Tubos

I’ve come across people saying that with the cap off your foot will be more moist than the head
  14. Rrm7284

Maybe not my smartest move

The Church Bar about 2 blocks behind the Morgan has a great outdoor section with heated umbrellas. My go-to for smoking cigars in Dublin.
  15. Arnaldo at Hotel Palco usually has Marevas on hand.
  16. Hi all. The custom rolls that have been mentioned here appear to be robustos or bigger. I am curious if they have custom rolls in a petit robusto or smaller in size?
  17. Today
  18. CampDelta369

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

PARTSE2 EOT DIC 18 A/T. Some almonds, sour cream, black tea with honey. Started medium but finished a bit harsh in last third. I was not patient on smoking time. Construction was good w minor touch ups. For this size ring gage the smoke density was very good. Draw was excellent throughout.
  19. Capt. Corona

Prefer cart shopping if given a choice. Quick easy and you know what's left to purchase.
  20. Of all the shows I enjoyed watching Carnival seemed like it had the least closure.
  21. Drguano

Maybe not my smartest move

Did you check out the Airstream Caravan on the roof of the Morgan? That would be the bee's knees for a place to stay. If Di needs some nice woolies, we recommend Cleo just off St Stephens Green at 18 Kildare St. Don't forget the Cobblestones for the real Irish music.77 King St N, Smithfield, Dublin Great hanging with you in Maiori. Oh, my suitcase finally got to Minneapolis today.
  22. JACDO

FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Young BBF 2019 Jan my first ever.... outstanding!
  23. FatherOfPugs

What's in your glass today?

Some Eagle Rare this evening.
  24. Me too. I guess we got a little gift with the Tainos ER. Apparently the color LGC band was a bridge too far...
  25. Just had my first Hoyo San Juan (SOM 16) and loved it. Very smooth, creamy and sweet. Is there a shorter format cigar that offers a similar experience?
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.