All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Never thought about that. What about cold isolation. I usually use my spot in winter when it's super cold. I'm in the swiss mountains.
  3. The cigar itself was fantastic. Complex, elegant, perfect construction. I won't go into specific flavor notes but it started out very mild but grew in richness and intensity as you sipped on it. I don't believe I have had a cigar that evolved so many times from start to finish, as one person on our zoom call put it "the last third had three thirds". Very fortunate to have had the opportunity to try it
  4. Today
  5. You meet someone who is a vegan pilot who does crossfit and has their own podcast. How do they possibly decide what to tell you first?
  6. May sound silly, but have you ever considered an exhaust fan mounted in the glass door?
  7. If they get to our bull pen anything can happen 😵‍💫
  8. Behinds the curtain there's my bbq during winter. The roof goes slowly down. The room is like a triangle.
  9. Here the room. You can notice on the ceiling room a fan that I had installed. I did isolate the place and put "wooden wall". Before the renovation the tiles where pretty loose so the fan wood blow the air under the tile and the air would probably dissipate outside. Now they re is wood at 1mm to the fan exit, then tiles and solar panel.
  10. I’m a five star guy because I use the inventory feature at the CCWC. I could see a 10 point scale.
  11. Thanks for accepting me into the group. Got to play last night. It was fun hope to play again next week
  12. I’m anti-vegan. I only eat food vegans won’t eat.
  13. Haven't seen Edward nor Eddie Sahakian but what an amazing shop! I got out with a little something but at least I was strong enough to not go to Sautter's (just kidding I was awfully late 😅)
  14. I'm vegan, I smoke cigars which is organic plant based gluten-free not tested on animals consumables. Go green.
  15. This literally made me lol. Mainly because I do the same thing...with my daughters duplo blocks.
  16. Mine’s a little more basic. Shared use with my son.
  17. Habanos S.A., the Cuban cigar giant, says that it has won the legal fight over whether its competitors are allowed to use terms like “habano” and “cubano” in Germany to describe their products. The legal dispute started in 2020 when the company went to a court in Munich to argue that other companies’ use of the terms like “habano” and “cubano”—the latter as part of a seed varietal known as piloto cubano—violated the geographical indications—alternatively known as geographical appellations—protections that the country enjoys for cigars. The question is whether German law would allow for a company to use terms like Cuba—or its derivatives—and Habana—or its derivatives—to describe a cigar that was not made in Cuba. While the court records have not been released, Habanos S.A. says that it has been victorious in various lower courts in Munich. Most recently, the Bundesgerichtshof—Germany’s highest civil court—upheld the previous rulings. What this means remains to be seen, but it’s likely that other companies will stop using words like cubano, cubra, and habano on both packaging and marketing materials in Germany. Whether a non-Cuban cigar company manufacturer realizes it may be running afoul of the German court rulings is one thing, but the German importers and distributors are likely to be keenly aware of the issue, especially as Habanos S.A. is known for being litigious. Even in the United States, where it cannot sell its products due to the embargo against Cuban goods, Habanos S.A. has been involved in many legal disputes over names and trademarks. Most notably, for more than 25 years, the company has been embroiled in legal disputes with General Cigar Co. over the Cohiba trademark in the U.S. That fight remains ongoing. It has also gone after companies, like XIKAR, for trying to register the name “Havana Collection.” https://halfwheel.com/german-court-non-cuban-companies-prevented-from-using-habano-cubano/438000/
  18. HIPAA laws are not well enforced. How quick companies and people were to solicit their vaccine status? I have many large hospitals, pharma's, insurance providers as cyber security customers. They try, but HIPAA is hard to enforce. Very false positive prone.
  19. You know how you can tell if someone is vegan? THEY TELL YOU!
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.