All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello guys and gals! I was wondering what you would recommend as a top quality cigar that’s on the lighter side. I don’t smoke often now adays (a cigar every few months), so I’d be willing to spend a good amount for them. Ideally it also lasts a while - flexible on size just not too small. Also, would you recommend I try to get something through the 24:24 to get something truly special?
  3. I have the same box code. Last week I smoked one and it was amazing. I wish I had box of 25.
  4. I have not had many 2019 stock to date so my picks were limited. For example the MC#4 and MC#5 2018 are excellent on all levels but have not had any newer box codes. So in my small sampling of 2019: The last RYJ Churchill was stunning. The Partagas Lusitanias are excellent. The Esplendidos are rich and approachable which i have not found in other young Cohibas. The surprises for me are the JL No.1 and Trinidad Reyes. They were absolute flavor bombs with NO edges and so young. Although the JL No.1 is a strong one.
  5. Today
  6. I have limited experience with cigars from 2016 and newer. I've been very lucky and would say that 5% or so have been plugged. Maybe less but who knows exactly. My issues have been with overfilled cigars. In general it has been tubos that have given me the most problems. A box of RyJ #1 from 2014 with about half a dozen rock hard examples and a handful of 2013 petit coronations. I tend to carry extra tubos now when I'm out and about just in case. Besides this I will get the occasional cigar that turns off for no apparent reason. Not a big deal but can be rather annoying on breezy afternoons.
  7. I have some boxes from "gray" dealers with a variety of different European language warnings (that I can't translate) on them...rather amusing, actually.
  8. some countries have completely gone off the reservation with the labels and packaging. I can only imagine the staff meetings where a board expresses their fear of a group of 17 year olds standing outside a Tobacco shop trying to get people to buy them the new La Flor de Cano Spanish Regionals 🙄🤦‍♂️🤔
  9. had another with my morning coffee....checked the box this time TES MAR 17 believe it was a PSP, but no sticker on the box....so maybe not.
  10. I'd say about 1-2% though I dry box most sticks for a few days. Mostly Petit Coronas and Lanceros, but a fair amount of Churchills too. I rarely use my Perfect Draw which is my go-to solution.
  11. When ordering yesterday, I was trying to decide between a Large and X-Large. I went with a Large based on the sizing chart, but sounds like I should have gone with a XL 🤦‍♂️... Guess it’s time to do some extra cardio.
  12. I went 10-20, I smoke a lot of small ring gauges, and so have greater exposure to plugging unfortunately.
  13. UBM sep 19 psp rio secco while pacing around my garden
  14. About a month ago I decided that my first cigar of the day would be aged and any other cigar later that same day would be newer production.
  15. Finally arrived in North Carolina! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  16. Nice way to celebrate - happy anniversary!
  17. @Lucass111 Agree with @Monocle, they run a little smaller than a typical men's t-shirt
  18. Lately I have been just smoking way too many. Basically on the weekends chain smoking aged sticks. I need to slow it down again. I liked it better when I was just smoking 2 or 3 a week.
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.