All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Congrats on the new kitchen Fuss, looks great! Love the setup and look. Very clean, bright and elegant.
  3. They certainly were up a lot for a while there. But its been a few weeks since the last batch. With my corona paycheck and world price hikes I need to stock up on the cheaper smokes. haha
  4. It seem Partagas shorts are almost weekly. Just not 50 cabs unfortunately.
  5. Just following back through, anything on some skinnies. LGC Md4, PLMC? And any production on Partagas Presidente Boli Tubo no3, or QDo Corona?
  6. Excited for another box of SLR Regios. I need something that doesn't need to rest for very long.
  7. Any Partagas Shorts or RASCC coming Pres? Thanks!
  8. Today
  9. First entry: "Made from real tobacco, grown by real farmers, placed in a real wooden box from which I will be staring at you... Wait a second, am I in a real coffin? Am I dead? Do I even exist?" Second entry: "Shoot, coward! You are only going to kill a man!" Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. And it is important to note that generally when the cult of personality starts happening, the leader would lose their mind, and start having an inflated sense of ego and heightened paranoia. Generally it is also when the leader loses his touch on reality and his relationship to the people. That is also when he starts being surrounded by yes men, who only blind his perception. Lenin was pretty much the only one of the original Soviet Marxists who was against the cult of personality. Trotsky as well if I remember, but he never got a taste of power, did he? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. Very interesting read. One of the museums that had the most impact on my life and outlook in general is the museum of national history in Havana, where I learnt that there is always the "other" side of the story. It's not easy to always define "good" vs "evil". Unlike the movies, real life is often much blurrer with lots of grey areas between the black and the white. Ultimately though, the winner/the one with more ultimate influence gets to tell their side of the story and the other side basically gets lost to the dust. In one's own story, they are always the good guy, and whatever evil things they did to "win" will simply be ignored. For me, I try to learn from all aspects of history. As a wise man once told me, only a fool learns from their own mistakes. A wise man learns from other people's mistakes.
  12. Thanks Rob for hosting. Yep, great mid-week catch-up! 👍
  13. Good to see you too! Too bad that nasty rainy weather made me sleepy in the mid of session LOL 😂
  14. Hi my name is Kevin and I'm new here and live in London UK, with global warming all my humidors are in the coldest place and am using two fans to keep outside temp of 34 down to 22 this is extreme but it seems to be getting hotter... I have two wooden humidors and two airtight plastic containers all with Boveda so am able to maintain humidity to 65 and 62% but would like suggestions of links to better options than fans that aren't too expensive please... In the winter I move them as the temperature goes down to under 10 degrees so bring up to the landing under the living area for 15 17 C It is 32 there at this time.
  15. Rob - Missed the Esmeraldas and (La Trovas too) this week....by a minute or 2. Will they be back soon or will it be a while?
  16. Vegas Robaina Famosa any time soon? The web store is looking kinda bare, hope your shipments start picking up soon.
  17. C&C time. HDM Le Hoyo De San Juan (2015) - 24:24 Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.